Visa to Russia
|Type of Visa||Processing Period (business days)||Price|
|Single-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 49|
|Double-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 66|
- Russian Visa Application Assuming you’ve gathered all the aforementioned documents – photos, invitation letter, medical certification, etc. – there’s still the matter of paying the Russian visa cost. Russian visa processing times can significantly vary from office to office, but the fees are standard for US citizens. Single Entry Visas $90
150,4 EUR. Multiple-entry. 7 calendar days. 141,1 EUR. 3 working days (does not apply for tourist visas. 282,1 EUR. For citizens of all other countries the costs of Russian visa are as follows: Number of entries. Type of Visa.
- 1 How much does a Russian visa cost?
- 2 How much is a tourist visa to Russia from UK?
- 3 How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
- 4 How much is a visa to Russia from Canada?
- 5 Can I get a Russian visa online?
- 6 How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
- 7 What documents do I need to visit Russia?
- 8 Do I need a visa to visit St Petersburg?
- 9 Do UK citizens need visa for Russia?
- 10 Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
- 11 Do I need a visa for Russia?
- 12 Is Moscow safe?
- 13 How long can I stay in Russia without a visa?
- 14 How do I get a visa to Russia?
- 15 Can you get a visa online?
How much does a Russian visa cost?
The Russia tourist visa costs $160.00 which does not include the administrative fees or letter of invitation letter fee. Please Note: there may be cheaper Russia Tourist visas available depending on your nationality. Enter your nationality into the visa checker to see all available visa types.
How much is a tourist visa to Russia from UK?
Russia tourist visa fees for citizens of United Kingdom
|Type of visa||Validity Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.||Embassy fee|
|Single entry||up to 1 month||101.40|
|Double entry||up to 1 month||139.40|
How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
The actual visa consular fee: AUD$120 for a tourist single entry visa (processed within 4-10 business days) or AUD$240 for an expedited Visa (processed in 1-3 business days). Double-entry (or multiple-entry) visas are more expensive.
How much is a visa to Russia from Canada?
How much does it cost to get a Russian visa? The cost of processing the visa is: The actual visa processing fee, called consular fees, which at the consular sections cost $ 112 CAD for a single entry visa (processed within 20 days) or $ 224 CAD for an expedited visa (processed in 3 days).
Can I get a Russian visa online?
A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE! If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation (telex) you can do so online now.
How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need.
What documents do I need to visit Russia?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. It is impossible to obtain an entry visa upon arrival, so travelers must apply for their visas well in advance.
Do I need a visa to visit St Petersburg?
Russia now issues e- Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia, starting in October 2019. Requirements for a St. Petersburg visa include a valid passport for at least 6 months from arrival in Russia and a digital photo to turn in with your online application.
Do UK citizens need visa for Russia?
Visas. You’ll need to get a visa from the Russian Embassy before you travel. As part of the visa application process, all applicants based in the UK aged 12 or over will need to visit a visa application centre to submit biometric data (scanned fingerprints).
Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
In general, Russia is a safe country, especially if you’re traveling as a tourist to large cities (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, etc.) or if you are making the Trans-Siberian route. However, there are a number of risk areas in Russia, which is advisable not to travel to: The border with Ukraine.
Do I need a visa for Russia?
Applicants planning to stay for more than 90 days in any 180-day period require a visa if they are going to Russia to conduct commercial or work-related activities. Diplomatic or Official passport holders require a visa for the whole period of their stay.
Is Moscow safe?
No country is totally crime-free; Russia is no different. Major cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg see their fair share of petty crime such as pickpocketing, theft, etc. As in any big city, you should be careful of your belongings when traveling, especially when in crowded places or touristy areas.
How long can I stay in Russia without a visa?
The US passport holders can stay in Russia up to 180 days in a row. A tourist or business visa cannot be extended.
How do I get a visa to Russia?
- Have a valid passport.
- Set your itinerary: Cities and Hotels.
- Get a letter of invitation or visa support.
- Fill out the Visa Application Form.
- Print the Visa Application Form, sign it, and glue a photo.
- Take all of your documents to the Russian Visa Center (or consulate)
- Collect your passport with your visa.
Can you get a visa online?
Apply for a visa. In general, you will need: To complete online form DS-160, the nonimmigrant visa application form. A photo. A visa application fee.