The Visa debit gift card can be used at any location accepting Visa debit cards. It can be used in stores, gas stations, restaurants, doctor’s offices and online sites… nearly everywhere. There are literally millions of merchants worldwide who will accept the Visa debit card.
What stores accept Visa gift cards?
- Visa gift cards are sold at major retailers like Walmart, Amazon and other stores with gift card displays — grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, etc.
- 1 What places do not accept Visa gift cards?
- 2 Can you use a Visa gift card online to buy things?
- 3 How can I turn a Visa gift card into cash?
- 4 Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
- 5 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 6 Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
- 7 Can you buy things on Amazon with a Visa gift card?
- 8 What name do I put for a visa gift card?
- 9 What is the activation fee for a visa gift card?
- 10 Can you transfer money from a Visa gift card to your bank account?
- 11 What Visa gift cards can be used at ATM?
- 12 How do I transfer a Visa gift card to venmo?
- 13 How do I activate my Visa Gift Card?
- 14 How long does it take for a visa gift card to activate?
- 15 Is my Visa Gift Card still good?
What places do not accept Visa gift cards?
The only locations that will not accept the card are online gambling sites, PayPal, money wire transfer services (like Western Union), and adult websites. It cannot be used for recurring bill payment.
Can you use a Visa gift card online to buy things?
Here’s how to use a Visa gift card online, no matter what the balance is: 1. If the Visa gift card balance is greater than the transaction total, then simply enter the Visa gift card number into the credit or debit card field on the checkout form and complete the transaction.
How can I turn a Visa gift card into cash?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. When the gift card is loaded with value (purchased), the gift card is automatically activated.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
How do I use my Grocery Everywhere™ Visa Gift Card? Your Card can be used to purchase merchandise and services at any grocery store, specialty foods store, food truck or online food retailer in the US where Visa debit cards are accepted.
Can you buy things on Amazon with a Visa gift card?
You can use a prepaid Visa gift card to make purchases on Amazon, but you have to work around the system to make it happen. Amazon will not allow split payments between gift cards loaded onto an account and other payment methods, so you have to line up the price of your purchases with your gift card balance.
What name do I put for a visa gift card?
Use Real Name and Current Address. When registering the gift card, enter your first and last name, just as you would on a credit card. Enter current address information as well.
What is the activation fee for a visa gift card?
Here’s a breakdown of general purpose gift cards and their fees:
|Gift card||Activation fee||Inactivity fee|
|Visa||$2.95 – $6.95||$2.95|
|MasterCard||$2.95 – $6.95||$2.95|
Can you transfer money from a Visa gift card to your bank account?
You can use mobile payment services like CardCash (by PayPal) to transfer your money from your gift card or prepaid to your bank account. It’s more expensive than just using the gift card or prepaid card to buy items. So make sure that it’s really the cash value that you want from the gift card.
What Visa gift cards can be used at ATM?
A. Yes! The VISA Gift Card is accepted at most ATM /POS terminals that display the Pulse®, Plus®, NYCE®, or Star® logos. See the Gift Card Terms and Conditions for international fees that may apply.
How do I transfer a Visa gift card to venmo?
To add your Visa Gift Card, you’ll first want to sign in to your Venmo account. Next, you’ll want to choose “Get Ready to Pay” which is how you add your funding source. Finally, you’ll enter the Visa Gift Card number, expiration date, security code (3 numbers on the back of your card ), and zip code.
How do I activate my Visa Gift Card?
You can activate your card by calling the phone number printed on it, or by going online and entering the card’s information. Once activated, you can register your card if you’d like to use it for online purchases.
How long does it take for a visa gift card to activate?
What to Expect After You Activate a Gift Card. After you activate the gift card, it should be ready to use. I have seen some cases where a gift card issuer imposes a waiting period after purchase, meaning the gift card may not be usable for up to 24-48 hours even though it has been activated.
Is my Visa Gift Card still good?
How to check your Visa Gift card balance. Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer’s site and entering your card’s 16-digit number and security code.