- Depending on the store, you may be able to order these general-use gift cards from the store’s website as well. Staples, for example, will ship Visa gift cards, but Giant Eagle will not. You’ll have to buy Visa gift cards from Giant Eagle at a Giant Eagle location. Neither website offers personalization.
Visa gift cards are sold at major retailers like Walmart, Amazon and other stores with gift card displays — grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, etc. Some banks, including U.S. Bank and TD Bank also sell Visa gift cards to their customers.
- 1 Where can I get a Visa gift card from?
- 2 Where can I buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
- 3 Can you buy a Visa gift card at Walmart?
- 4 How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
- 5 Can I buy a Visa gift card online?
- 6 How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 7 Can I buy a Visa gift card online in Canada?
- 8 Which Visa gift card has no fees?
- 9 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
- 10 Can you use a Visa gift card anywhere?
- 11 How much is a $100 Visa gift card?
- 12 Is there a monthly fee for Visa gift cards?
- 13 How much is a Visa gift card at CVS?
Where can I get a Visa gift card from?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Where can I buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
You can buy your Visa prepaid card from many stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws. Use the store locator buttons below to find one near you.
Can you buy a Visa gift card at Walmart?
Yes, you can buy a Visa gift card with a Walmart credit card. You can use either the Walmart Mastercard Credit Card or the Walmart Store Credit Card to purchase Visa gift cards, both at Walmart stores and on walmart.com.
How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
Can I buy a Visa gift card online?
Select a Gift Card or eGift Card Design Every prepaid Visa Gift Card design can be sent as an eGift Card by email or a plastic Gift Card by mail. Visa Gift cards can be used nationwide in-store and online, where Visa debit cards are accepted.
How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Can I buy a Visa gift card online in Canada?
Buy a Visa Gift Card online within seconds Use your virtual prepaid card to make purchases on any website that accepts Visa Gift Cards as payment. Simply purchase your Visa eGift Card at Dundle (CA), receive the code directly by email and shop online with secure prepaid credit immediately!
Which Visa gift card has no fees?
NetSpend® Visa ® Prepaid Card No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card. Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply). Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.
Can you use a Visa gift card anywhere?
Yes. You can use your Visa Gift card anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make a purchase greater than the balance on your Visa Gift card, a merchant may accept a second payment method (credit card, debit card, cash or cheque) to cover the difference if their policy allows.
How much is a $100 Visa gift card?
Compare with similar items
|This item $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)||$100 Mastercard Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee) #1 Best Seller|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (18022)||4.8 out of 5 stars (1995)|
|Sold By||Amazon Payments, Inc.||Amazon Payments, Inc.|
Is there a monthly fee for Visa gift cards?
Problem #1: Fees The fees don’t stop there. Some Visa gift cards have monthly maintenance fees after a year of inactivity, so you want to read the fine print to look for cards that say there are “no fees after purchase.” Some banks, including U.S. Bank and TD Bank also sell Visa gift cards to their customers.
How much is a Visa gift card at CVS?
Visa and American Express These can be used almost anywhere and are loadable for values between $25 and $500. Just keep in mind that unlike cards for specific stores and restaurants, the American Express and Visa gift cards have activation fees. For AMEX, the fee was $5.95 to purchase.