- Reputable online sources for Visa gift cards include banks and credit unions such as Chase, Navy Federal Credit Union, PNC Bank and Wells Fargo ; card centers such as GiftCards.com, Give Card and Gift Card Mall; and money wiring service providers such as Western Union. Use your Visa gift card anywhere Visa debit and credit cards are accepted.
Where are Visa gift cards sold?
- Visa Gift Cards are Sold Online An easy place to buy Visa Gift Cards is online because you can order them right from your phone while you’re out and
- Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards.
- Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Some Banks Another place to buy Visa gift cards is from your bank.
- 1 Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
- 2 How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
- 3 Do all stores take Visa gift cards?
- 4 How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
- 5 Can you get a Visa gift card online?
- 6 What gift cards can be used in Canada?
- 7 How much is a 100 Visa gift card?
- 8 How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 9 Where can I get Visa gift cards without a fee?
- 10 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 11 Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
- 12 Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
- 13 How much does it cost for a prepaid Visa card?
- 14 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 15 How much money can you put on a prepaid Visa card?
Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
You can buy your Visa prepaid card from many stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws. Use the store locator buttons below to find one near you.
How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
Do all stores take Visa gift cards?
Most Visa gift cards sold to customers at retail locations like grocery stores in the US will work only with merchants in the US. You cannot carry them with you and use them overseas. They will also not work if you try to use them with online merchants outside the US.
How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
Can you get a Visa gift card online?
Select a Gift Card or eGift Card Design Every prepaid Visa Gift Card design can be sent as an eGift Card by email or a plastic Gift Card by mail. Visa Gift cards can be used nationwide in-store and online, where Visa debit cards are accepted.
What gift cards can be used in Canada?
Gift Cards that Can be Used in Other Countries
|GapBanana Republic Old Navy||United States and Canada|
|Hyatt||United States, Canada and Caribbean|
|Sephora||United States and Canada|
|Starbucks||United States Australia Canada Hong Kong Ireland Mexico United Kingdom.|
How much is a 100 Visa gift card?
Compare with similar items
|This item $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)||$100 Mastercard Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee) #1 Best Seller|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (18022)||4.8 out of 5 stars (1995)|
|Sold By||Amazon Payments, Inc.||Amazon Payments, Inc.|
How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Where can I get Visa gift cards without a fee?
Local Financial Institutions. Check with your local bank or credit union to find out if Visa gift cards without activation fees are available for you to purchase. Many financial institutions offer these products to existing customers, and if you can purchase locally, you may be able to avoid a shipping fee.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. When the gift card is loaded with value (purchased), the gift card is automatically activated.
Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
How do I use my Grocery Everywhere™ Visa Gift Card? Your Card can be used to purchase merchandise and services at any grocery store, specialty foods store, food truck or online food retailer in the US where Visa debit cards are accepted.
How much does it cost for a prepaid Visa card?
Prepaid debit cards vary in costs. Some are free, some charge upfront fees, and others charge monthly fees. You can typically expect to pay from $1 to $9.95 for the upfront card purchase fee.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
How much money can you put on a prepaid Visa card?
The day by day money load limit doesn’t have any significant bearing to different strategies for adding cash to the prepaid credit card, such as immediate store, bank moves, or portable check stores. Money load limits range from $500 every day to as much as $10,000.