- Applicants for Russian visas may apply directly to the Consular Division of the Embassy of the Russian Federation. Prior to submitting your visa application to a Russian consulate you must make an appointment on the following web-site.
- 1 How do I apply for a Russian visa?
- 2 Can I apply for Russian visa online?
- 3 How do I apply for a Russian visa from UK?
- 4 How can a Filipino get a Russian visa?
- 5 How much does a Russian visa cost?
- 6 How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
- 7 How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
- 8 Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
- 9 How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
- 10 How much does a Russian visa cost UK?
- 11 What documents do I need for a Russian tourist visa?
- 12 What documents do I need to visit Russia?
- 13 Can I apply Philippines visa online?
- 14 Which countries can enter Russia without visa?
- 15 How much is the plane ticket from Philippines to Russia?
How do I apply for a Russian visa?
- Have a valid passport.
- Set your itinerary: Cities and Hotels.
- Get a letter of invitation or visa support.
- Fill out the Visa Application Form.
- Print the Visa Application Form, sign it, and glue a photo.
- Take all of your documents to the Russian Visa Center (or consulate)
- Collect your passport with your visa.
Can I apply for Russian visa online?
Foreign applicants for Russian visas can apply directly to the Consular Division of the Embassy of the Russian Federation. All applications for Russian visas submitted in the United States must be prepared using the electronic visa application form at the website http:// visa.kdmid.ru.
How do I apply for a Russian visa from UK?
Visas. You’ll need to get a visa from the Russian Embassy before you travel. Processing times are up to 20 business days for standard service or up to 3 business days for urgent service depending upon the visa category applied for and the application itself.
How can a Filipino get a Russian visa?
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS IN APPLYING FOR RUSSIA TOURIST VISA
- Visa Application Form. Fill it in online and have it printed out.
- A valid passport.
- One passport-size photo.
- A standard travel confirmation/invitation letter.
- Booked and Paid Airline Tickets.
How much does a Russian visa cost?
The Russia tourist visa costs $160.00 which does not include the administrative fees or letter of invitation letter fee. Please Note: there may be cheaper Russia Tourist visas available depending on your nationality. Enter your nationality into the visa checker to see all available visa types.
How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
Visa Fees At A Glance
|NUMBER OF ENTRIES
|CONSULAR FEE REGULAR* / EXPEDITED**
|$160 / $160
|$160 / $160
|3 Year Multiple Entry **
|$160 / $160
How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need.
Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
Petersburg for 72 hours without a visa ( visa -free) If you arrive in St. Petersburg by air or by land (train, bus or car) you will need to obtain a visa beforehand; however, cruise passengers arriving at Russian ports can visit the city for a period of up to 72 hours without needing a visa.
How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
How much does a Russian visa cost UK?
A Russian visa for tourists will cost anything between £100 to £150 in the UK for a single-entry visa and around £150 to £200 for a double-entry visa.
What documents do I need for a Russian tourist visa?
To apply for a Russian Tourist Visa, you will need the following documents:
- Original passport, valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for your visa and entry/exit stamps.
- Application form.
- One passport-type photograph.
- Tourist visa support documents (hotel voucher and confirmation of tourist acceptance)
What documents do I need to visit Russia?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. It is impossible to obtain an entry visa upon arrival, so travelers must apply for their visas well in advance.
Can I apply Philippines visa online?
To successfully apply online for the Philippines visa waiver, the traveler will also need an email address and debit or credit card. Once approved, the applicant will need to print a copy of their online Philippines visa waiver to present at a port of entry.
Which countries can enter Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry)).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
How much is the plane ticket from Philippines to Russia?
The cheapest flight price from Philippines to Russia is ₱14,586. On average you can expect to pay ₱25,058. The most popular route, (Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl – Moscow Domodedovo), can usually be booked for ₱56,464.