- Reputable online sources for Visa gift cards include banks and credit unions such as Chase, Navy Federal Credit Union, PNC Bank and Wells Fargo ; card centers such as GiftCards.com, Give Card and Gift Card Mall; and money wiring service providers such as Western Union. Use your Visa gift card anywhere Visa debit and credit cards are accepted.
Reputable online sources for Visa gift cards include banks and credit unions such as Chase, Navy Federal Credit Union, PNC Bank and Wells Fargo; card centers such as GiftCards.com, Give Card and Gift Card Mall; and money wiring service providers such as Western Union. Use your Visa gift card anywhere Visa debit and credit cards are accepted.
- 1 Where can I get a Visa gift card from?
- 2 Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
- 3 How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
- 4 Do all stores take Visa gift cards?
- 5 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 6 Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 7 What gift cards can be used in Canada?
- 8 Can you get a Visa gift card online?
- 9 Do Visa gift cards have a pin?
- 10 Where can I get Visa gift cards without a fee?
- 11 How much is a $100 Visa gift card?
- 12 How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 13 Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
- 14 Where can I spend Vanilla gift card?
- 15 Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
Where can I get a Visa gift card from?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
You can buy your Visa prepaid card from many stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws. Use the store locator buttons below to find one near you.
How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
Do all stores take Visa gift cards?
Most Visa gift cards sold to customers at retail locations like grocery stores in the US will work only with merchants in the US. You cannot carry them with you and use them overseas. They will also not work if you try to use them with online merchants outside the US.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have an Apple or Android smartphone, you can download the Walmart MoneyCard App to track the activity on your prepaid card.
What gift cards can be used in Canada?
Gift Cards that Can be Used in Other Countries
|GapBanana Republic Old Navy||United States and Canada|
|Hyatt||United States, Canada and Caribbean|
|Sephora||United States and Canada|
|Starbucks||United States Australia Canada Hong Kong Ireland Mexico United Kingdom.|
Can you get a Visa gift card online?
Select a Gift Card or eGift Card Design Every prepaid Visa Gift Card design can be sent as an eGift Card by email or a plastic Gift Card by mail. Visa Gift cards can be used nationwide in-store and online, where Visa debit cards are accepted.
Do Visa gift cards have a pin?
Your Visa ® Gift Card is a prepaid Visa card that can be used for purchases at merchants worldwide that accept Visa Debit Cards. The debit option requires a PIN to work. The card does not come with a preset PIN, so you will need to set one prior to making the purchase for the debit option to work.
Where can I get Visa gift cards without a fee?
Local Financial Institutions. Check with your local bank or credit union to find out if Visa gift cards without activation fees are available for you to purchase. Many financial institutions offer these products to existing customers, and if you can purchase locally, you may be able to avoid a shipping fee.
How much is a $100 Visa gift card?
Compare with similar items
|This item $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)||$100 Mastercard Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee) #1 Best Seller|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (18022)||4.8 out of 5 stars (1995)|
|Sold By||Amazon Payments, Inc.||Amazon Payments, Inc.|
How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. When the gift card is loaded with value (purchased), the gift card is automatically activated.
Where can I spend Vanilla gift card?
Where can I use my Vanilla Gift Card? You can use your Vanilla Gift Card virtually anywhere Visa Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
How do I use my Grocery Everywhere™ Visa Gift Card? Your Card can be used to purchase merchandise and services at any grocery store, specialty foods store, food truck or online food retailer in the US where Visa debit cards are accepted.