Scroll to the desired call type and press SELECT. Scroll to the desired call and press SELECT.
To view your call history:
|Dial||Redials the caller ID of the selected call record|
|Detail||Provides call record details: date, time and duration|
- 1 How can I check my call history online?
- 2 How can I check my call history Time?
- 3 How do I check my ESI voicemail remotely?
- 4 How can I recover my call history?
- 5 How do I find my call history on Google?
- 6 How can I access call records?
- 7 What is phone call log?
- 8 How do I see last 5 calls in vi?
- 9 How can I record main greeting on ESI?
How can I check my call history online?
Go to Services > SIP-T & PBX 2.0 > Numbers & Extensions, then locate the number you need the call history for and click on it. Under the Settings tab, click on the Call History option. You can see the call history for each month. You can either view it in a browser or download it in the CSV format.
How can I check my call history Time?
Go to the phone app, swipe right to Call History, select one of the incoming or outgoing call from the list, and then Press and hold a name or number in the list to display the options, then tap View History. It shows the duration of the call but not the time that the call occurred, is yours different somehow?
How do I check my ESI voicemail remotely?
To retrieve messages from another phone within your office:
- Dial “1” from any ESI phone.
- Wait for the voicemail to begin speaking.
- Press the * (star) key followed by your extension number.
- Enter your security code.
- Retrieve your messages.
How can I recover my call history?
Step 5: Choose the deleted call history to retrieve to Android phone or PC.
- Step 1: Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cord.
- Step 2: Allow USB Debugging.
- Step 3: Select File Type.
- Step 4: Allow SuperUsers.
- Step 5: Start Scanning.
- Step 6: Choose Call History to Recover.
How do I find my call history on Google?
Download your call and text history
- Open the Google Fi website.
- In the Account tab, go to “Settings.”
- Click History.
- Click Download.
- Enter your desired time range.
- Click Download.
How can I access call records?
Find a recorded call
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap Recents.
- Tap on the caller you recorded. If you recorded the most recent call: Go to the player in the “Recents” screen. If you recorded a previous call: Tap History.
- Tap Play.
- Optional: To share a recorded call, tap Share.
What is phone call log?
Call logging is the process of collecting, analyzing, and recording data on telephone calls. The data can include the call origin, call destination, the length of the call, and other transmission details. Other characteristics might include the call start and end times and the specific network used.
How do I see last 5 calls in vi?
Unfortunately, there is no Vi last 5 call details USSD code provides by VI company. How To Get Vi Call Details On Android Through SMS?
- Open SMS application of your mobile.
- Write “EBILL” (Space) Month. For example: EBILL JULY.
- Send the message to no. 1234.
- Wait and you will get avail with your VI sim call history.
How can I record main greeting on ESI?
MAIN COMPANY GREETING: PRESS THE FOLLOWING KEYS ONE AT A TIME: PROGRAM, HOLD, 456#, 6,1,1#. THE SYSTEM WILL THEN PLAY THE CURRENT DAY GREETING, TO RECORD PRESS 1 AND BEGIN RECORDING AT THE TONE. PRESS 1 AGAIN WHEN FINISHED.