In a shaker full of ice, add Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, fresh lemon juice and sugar. Shake well and strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice. Top with soda and garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.
- 1 What do you do with Makers Mark?
- 2 What are good mixers for whiskey?
- 3 How do you mix Coke and Makers Mark?
- 4 Is makers mark a top shelf?
- 5 Is makers mark a good bourbon?
- 6 Is Maker’s Mark good with Sprite?
- 7 Is Orange Juice Good with whiskey?
- 8 What can you not mix with whiskey?
- 9 Can you mix Sprite with whiskey?
- 10 What soda goes with bourbon?
- 11 How do you drink makers mark?
- 12 What liquor goes best with Coke?
- 13 What is better than makers mark?
- 14 What type of bourbon does John Wick drink?
- 15 What shelf is Maker’s Mark?
What do you do with Makers Mark?
On the Rocks: Drinking Maker’s Mark on the rocks is a great way for beginners to ease into the word of bourbon. About three-quarters of an inch of ice is considered the standard amount and the bourbon is poured over it. This serves to water the bourbon down and make it more palatable to beginners.
What are good mixers for whiskey?
What Should I Mix With Whiskey?
- Ginger ale or ginger beer.
- Soda water.
- Coca cola.
- Lemon juice or lemonade.
- Sweet vermouth.
- Grapefruit juice.
How do you mix Coke and Makers Mark?
- Add the whiskey or bourbon and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the cola. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon or lime wedge and serve. Garnish with additional lemon or lime wedges or wheels.
Is makers mark a top shelf?
The Maker’s Mark is not a top-shelf whiskey, it belongs in the mid-shelf category of whiskey, but the Maker’s Mark Cask Strength belongs in the top shelf category.
Is makers mark a good bourbon?
Maker’s Mark is a premium brand of bourbon whiskey produced in Loretto, Kentucky. It is fantastic neat and on the rocks, and Maker’s Mark can create impressive whiskey cocktails. Whether you’re a long-time fan or anticipating your very first taste, it is a bourbon that will not disappoint.
Is Maker’s Mark good with Sprite?
And yet simple can be awesome when it comes to cocktails. The lemon-lime and carbonation from the Sprite brings whatever fruity and woody notes your bourbon has.
Is Orange Juice Good with whiskey?
Orange juice is a fantastic cocktail mixer because of its tart flavor and lightly sweet finish. Combine it with whiskey and the citrus notes are the perfect fit to bold whiskey. This drink is similar to a Whiskey Screwdriver, but it has less OJ than the standard, to make it more like a cocktail.
What can you not mix with whiskey?
Rum, tequila and vodka can be great additions in making a delicious cocktail. However, for health reasons, there are other liquids you should not mix with whiskey or any other alcohol. These include energy drinks, cough syrup and extracts.
Can you mix Sprite with whiskey?
This is another simple and delicious way to enjoy whiskey. Fill a short glass with ice, pour a generous shot of whiskey, top with a splash of sprite and a splash of soda (lime flavored works great). Squeeze a lime wedge on top and drop it in.
What soda goes with bourbon?
Coca-Cola is one of the most popular mixers used with bourbon whiskey, particularly with young or inexperienced drinkers. The sweetness of the Coca Cola makes the bourbon easier to drink but the bourbon still retains its caramel, vanilla, and smokey flavor.
How do you drink makers mark?
A simple combination of Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, bitters, sugar and a splash of water –just garnish your masterpiece with an orange slice and a cherry on top – and you’ve got the perfect drink.
What liquor goes best with Coke?
1. Vodka and Coke. Vodka goes well with all mixers from orange juice, grapefruit juice, sprite (my personal favorite) and of course, coke. So, for all those coke lovers out there who cannot decide what cocktail to get, a simple gold ol’ vodka and coke should suffice.
What is better than makers mark?
If you like Maker’s Mark, try Old Weller Antique 107 While you could jump from the most recognizable wheated bourbon, Maker’s, to the most coveted wheated bourbon, Pappy Van Winkle, there are other options in between (both in terms of taste and price).
What type of bourbon does John Wick drink?
Bourbon is John Wick’s drink of choice, and I am not alone in having noticed the distinctive whisky bottle that repeatedly appears in the films, and which I suspected was a real brand. While looking up bourbons, I happened to run across the very bottle: It is definitely Blanton’s.
What shelf is Maker’s Mark?
I enjoy Maker’s Mark, giving the regular version a “Mid Shelf” rating and this batch of cask strength a “Top Shelf” rating. I consider Maker’s Mark cask strength to be one of best widely available wheated bourbons on the market. Pappy and Weller bourbons are just too difficult to find and drink regularly.