A Washington learner’s permit costs $25.
- 1 How much is the written test in WA?
- 2 Can you take the written driving test online in Washington state?
- 3 Can I take my permit test online?
- 4 Can you get your permit at 15 in Washington?
- 5 How do I get my driver’s permit in Washington?
- 6 How can I get my permit online?
- 7 How much is a Washington state license?
- 8 How much does learner Licence cost?
- 9 Can you get your license at 18 without a permit?
- 10 What do I need to bring to my permit test at 18?
How much is the written test in WA?
Your test can be taken at your local DOL by computer or at a driving school if you’re currently enrolled, and the cost will be $25 plus an additional test fee, which will vary by location.
Can you take the written driving test online in Washington state?
All tests are done by appointment, and you can schedule online, over the phone, via text or email, or in person. You must have passed the state knowledge test within 2 years to be eligible to take the state driving test.
Can I take my permit test online?
You will probably take the permit test at the DMV. A small number of states let you take the test at other locations; check with your state to find out where. In a few states like Florida, can also take the test online. However, most states still require you to take the test in person.
Can you get your permit at 15 in Washington?
Before being able to take the driver license test, teens in Washington are required to obtain an Instruction Permit. The eligible age for obtaining the permit is 15, if enrolled in a driver’s education course, or 15 ½ if not. When applying for the permit, the following are required: Proof of identity.
How do I get my driver’s permit in Washington?
There are two ways to get your permit:
- Method 1: Pass the knowledge test.
- Method 2: Enroll in a teen driver’s ed course.
- When you go to the Department of Licensing office (under age 18)
- When you go to the Department of Licensing office (18 and over)
How can I get my permit online?
You can take the permit exam online at FirstTimeDriver.com. Alternatively, you can take the exam in person at a FLHSMV location or through a high school Driver Education Licensing Assistance Program.
How much is a Washington state license?
A standard driver’s license or I.D. card costs $54. An enhanced driver’s license or I.D. card will cost $78.
How much does learner Licence cost?
You will need to get at least 32 of 35 questions correct to get your learner licence and you can then display black-on-yellow L plates on your car. The cost is $48.20 for the application and $45.70 for the test fee, giving a total of $93.90.
Can you get your license at 18 without a permit?
Until you reach the age of 18, you must have the learner’s permit for six months before you can take the test, but once you reach the age of 18 you can take the test regardless of whether or not you have a permit.
What do I need to bring to my permit test at 18?
Bring your completed learner’s permit application (not available online), proof of Social Security, birth certificate, proof of identity, and proof of California residency. Your parent or guardian will not need to sign your application if you’re over the age of 18.