Thai citizens foreign Visa
Most European countries require that a Thai national with a Thai passport should have a visa before entering the country. Any Thai national that wants to go to these parts of the world would require a Schengen visa.
The following territories are active members of the Schengen agreement.
Austria ο Belgium ο Czech Republic ο Denmark ο Estonia ο Finland ο France
Germany ο Greece ο Hungary ο Iceland ο Italy ο Latvia ο Lithuania
Luxembourg ο Malta ο Monaco ο Netherlands ο Norway ο Poland
Portugal ο Slovakia ο Slovenia ο Spain ο Sweden ο Switzerland
Here at Apple Visa Services we can help you get a Schengen visa. Please visit us and we can discuss the requirements needed for obtaining a Schengen visa.
The countries or regions that grant visa-free or visa-on-arrival to personal Thailand passport holders are:
- 90 days for all passport type.
- Panama (Visa on arrival at 5 USD maximum stay of 90 days)
- Bermuda (Maximum stay of 6 months)
- South Korea
- Switzerland (For a traveller with valid Schengen visa only)
- Ethiopia (on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months)
- Kenya (Visa on arrival maximum stay of 3 months)
- Madagascar (Visa on arrival at 28,000 MGA)
- Fiji (Maximum stay 120 days)
- Solomon Islands (“Visitors Permit” required, which can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months)
- 60 days for all passport type.
- Nepal (Visa on arrival at 30 USD)
- Samoa (Visa on arrival
- 30 days for all passport type.
- Armenia (on arrival)
- Cambodia (Visa on arrival – tourist for $20, business for $25)
- East Timor (Visa on arrival – $30)
- Hong Kong
- Oman (Visa on arrival – 20 Omani rial)
- South Ossetia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Burkina Faso (on arrival)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Vanuatu (Extension of stay up to 4 months in any 1 year period possible)
- Tuvalu (on arrival for a stay of max. one month)
- Tonga (on arrival)
- Rwanda (on arrival provided passenger has applied for a visa through the website www.migration.gov.rw)
- Cape Verde (on arrival)
- Seychelles free for 1 month
- Togo on arrival for max. 7
- Tajikistan (on arrival)
- Dominica for stay of max. 21 days.
- Palau Islands on arrival for a stay of max. 30 days (extension possible).
- Marshall Islands (on arrival)
- 15 days for all passport type.
- Bangladesh (Visa on arrival – $50, available at Zia Airport; diplomatic and official passport for 30-day visa-free)
- 14 days for all passport type.
- Bahrain (Visa on arrival cost 5 Bahraini dinar)
- Iran (1 week Visa on arrival)
- Jordan (Visa on arrival cost 10 Jordanian dinar)
- Maldives (Visa on arrival – 30 days)
- Papua New Guinea (Visa on arrival cost 100 PGK)
- Syria (Visa on arrival – payment)
- Togo (Visa on arrival – 7 days)