- Visa application form.
- Original passport.
- Passport-type photograph.
- Proof of status. A copy of immigration status in Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) such as a resident card, work, or study permit.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Business Support Letter.
- Business invitation.
- Letter of Incorporation.
- 1 How do I get a visa to Venezuela?
- 2 How much does a Venezuelan visa cost?
- 3 Is it easy to get Venezuela visa?
- 4 How long can a U.S. citizen stay in Venezuela?
- 5 How much is a plane ticket to Venezuela?
- 6 Where can Venezuelans apply for US visa?
- 7 Can I sponsor someone from Venezuela?
- 8 How do you get to Venezuela?
- 9 How much money do I need to travel to Venezuela?
- 10 How do I become a citizen of Venezuela?
- 11 How do I get a job in Venezuela?
- 12 Can you immigrate to Venezuela?
- 13 Is Venezuela cheap to visit?
- 14 Is Venezuela safe to live?
How do I get a visa to Venezuela?
To apply for a Venezuela visa, you will need:
- Valid Passport.
- Passport Photos that meet the government of Venezuela’s requirements.
- Proof of Employment.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements.
- Proof of house or asset ownership.
- Copy of Bank Statement.
- Properly Completed Venezuela Visa Application Form.
- Money Order.
How much does a Venezuelan visa cost?
Tourist Visa Fee – $30. Business Visa Fee – $60.
Is it easy to get Venezuela visa?
The easiest way to apply for a Venezuela visa is to apply through an experienced travel agency like Akbar Travels. Our visa experts have been in the travel and tourism sectors for 40 years and are well-versed in the ins and outs of visa application processes.
How long can a U.S. citizen stay in Venezuela?
Visas. If you’re arriving by air, you can enter for up to 90 days on a tourist card issued on arrival. You must have a valid return ticket. If you’re arriving overland or by sea, you must get a visa in advance from your nearest Venezuelan Embassy or Consulate.
How much is a plane ticket to Venezuela?
The cheapest ticket to Venezuela from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $590. The most popular route is from Boise to Caracas and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,379.
Where can Venezuelans apply for US visa?
Nonimmigrant visa applications may be submitted at an Embassy or Consulate outside of Venezuela. The U.S. Embassy in Bogota, Colombia has been designated as the primary site to process immigrant visas for residents of Venezuela.
Can I sponsor someone from Venezuela?
Family sponsored immigrant visas are available for Venezuelan citizens and their children. In this sense, the family members should file at USCIS Form I-130. The employment-based visas in U.S. can be obtained by a Venezuelan citizen if a local employer provides relevant information on the future employee.
How do you get to Venezuela?
To enter Venezuela, you must have:
- A valid U.S. passport in good condition with at least six months of validity, and.
- A valid Venezuelan visa. Visas are not available upon arrival.
How much money do I need to travel to Venezuela?
How much does a trip cost to travel to Caracas, Venezuela? The average price of a Weekend 3-day trip to Caracas, Venezuela is $543 for a solo traveller, $923 for a couple, and $1194 for a family of 4.
How do I become a citizen of Venezuela?
Applicants must be legally residing in Venezuela, must have passed a citizenship test and meet the continuous residence requirement prior to submitting an application for naturalization to the Venezuelan government: Any person who has been legally living in Venezuela for 10 continuous years.
How do I get a job in Venezuela?
Any expats who are considering working in Venezuela will need to get a work permit. After securing a job in Venezuela, your employer should apply for your work permit. Whoever is employing a foreigner in Venezuela must apply to the Venezuelan Ministry of Labor for a work permit for that employee.
Can you immigrate to Venezuela?
In order to gain permanent residence status in Venezuela, applicants must already have been legally and continuously residing there for a period of at least 10 years.
Is Venezuela cheap to visit?
Venezuela is a cheap destination for foreigners at the moment … as long as they are willing to negotiate in the parallel currency market. A dollar-holder traveler can benefit from it: with a handful of dollars, you can get many Venezuelan bolivars, making the country particularly cheap.
Is Venezuela safe to live?
Crime. There is a high threat from violent crime and kidnapping throughout Venezuela, which has one of the highest murder rates in the world. Armed robbery, mugging, carjacking, and burglary are all common and are often accompanied by extreme levels of violence – do not resist an attacker.