- 1 How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
- 2 How much is a Visa card at Walmart?
- 3 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 4 What is the best prepaid debit card at Walmart?
- 5 How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
- 6 How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
- 7 What is the highest amount you can put on a prepaid card?
- 8 Can you use a Walmart credit card anywhere?
- 9 Does Walmart have a Visa credit card?
- 10 Where can I get a reloadable Visa card?
- 11 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 12 How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
- 13 Is Walmart prepaid card good?
- 14 Can I get a green dot card at Walmart?
- 15 Are prepaid cards free?
How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
Prepaid debit cards vary in costs. Some are free, some charge upfront fees, and others charge monthly fees. You can typically expect to pay from $1 to $9.95 for the upfront card purchase fee.
How much is a Visa card at Walmart?
|$50 Walmart Visa Gift Card||$3.94|
|$100 Walmart Visa Gift Card||$5.44|
|$200 Walmart Visa Gift Card||$5.44|
|$25-$500 Walmart Visa Gift Card||$5.44 or less|
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
What is the best prepaid debit card at Walmart?
Best for Walmart Shoppers Walmart MoneyCard The Walmart MoneyCard is one of the few prepaid cards that offer rewards, although there is an annual cap on them. Even if you can’t get the monthly fee waived, the annual rewards are enough to pay for it.
How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
There are plenty of ways you can get free prepaid Visa cards online.
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a popular site that offers lots of ways to earn points that you can exchange for everything from free Visa gift cards to cash.
- Springboard America.
- Prize Rebel.
- Vindale Research.
- Opinion Outpost.
What is the highest amount you can put on a prepaid card?
Netspend Prepaid Visa – $15,000 The daily spending limit for the Netspend Prepaid Visa is $4,999, and the daily ATM limit is $940. Plus, you can load up to $7,500 in cash in a day.
Can you use a Walmart credit card anywhere?
Can You Use the Walmart Credit Card Anywhere? The Capital One Walmart Mastercard can be used globally with all merchants that accept Mastercard for payments. Walmart also offers a private label store-only credit card that can only be used at Walmart stores or online at Walmart.com, however.
Does Walmart have a Visa credit card?
Walmart ® offers two credit card options to their customers: a store-only card and a MasterCard. At a Glance.
|Walmart ® Credit Card||Walmart ® MasterCard®|
|Can Be Used||Only when shopping at Walmart||Anywhere MasterCard® is accepted|
Where can I get a reloadable Visa card?
Reloadable prepaid cards are sold in Meijer, Albertsons, Safeway, Food Lion and Hy-Vee as well as many other grocery stores, often times near a wide selection of gift cards.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95* cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period.
Is Walmart prepaid card good?
The Walmart MoneyCard prepaid debit card can be a good value for dedicated Walmart customers. The card, issued by Green Dot Bank, has cash-back rewards for Walmart purchases and free online services.
Can I get a green dot card at Walmart?
¹ Plus, easily add cash to account with the Green Dot App. ² Get a card at a Walmart near you.
Are prepaid cards free?
Prepaid cards are usually free if you sign up online. The NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card, for example, charges $1.50 per purchase in the pay-as-you-go plan, and it doesn’t charge a monthly fee. Its monthly plan charges $9.95 per month or $5 with direct deposit, and no charges are added per purchase.