- 1 How much is China visa from Kenya?
- 2 How do I apply for a visa to China?
- 3 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 4 What is local ID on Chinese visa application?
- 5 How much does it cost from Kenya to China?
- 6 How can I apply for China visa online?
- 7 How much is China visa fee?
- 8 Can I go to China without a visa?
- 9 How long does it take to get a visa to China?
- 10 Do you need invitation letter for Chinese visa?
- 11 How long can I stay in China with a tourist visa?
- 12 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
- 13 What is a local ID?
How much is China visa from Kenya?
Regular Visa Fee per Person
How do I apply for a visa to China?
Basic Requirements: Applicants should fill in one visa application form accurately and appropriately with one recent passport size photograph. Applicant’s passport should be valid for at least six months with two blank visa pages. The Visa applicant may look for a travel agency to apply on his/her behalf.
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
What is local ID on Chinese visa application?
What do I list as my local ID /Citizenship number on the China visa application? Please type in your driver’s license number. You can use your social security number if you do not have a drivers license if you are an adult.
How much does it cost from Kenya to China?
Flights to Cities in China
|Nairobi to Guangzhou||$1715|
|Nairobi to Beijing||$5441|
|Nairobi to Shanghai||$3751|
|Nairobi to Hangzhou||$1700|
How can I apply for China visa online?
4 easy steps to get your CHINA Visa
- Submit Documents. Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
- Receive Visa. Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
- Get Quote.
- Pay Online.
- Submit Documents.
- Receive Visa.
- Get Quote.
- Pay Online.
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
Can I go to China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
How long does it take to get a visa to China?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
Do you need invitation letter for Chinese visa?
If you are invited to travel to China by your friends or travel agency, an visa invitation letter is needed. However, independent travelers can choose to submit travel itinerary (proof of air ticket booking and hotel reservation) only.
How long can I stay in China with a tourist visa?
Single-entry tourist visas usually grant a maximum stay of 30 days, but you can ask for up to 90 days. The number of days you receive partly depends on the passport you hold. Tourist visas can normally be extended no more than two times within China.
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.
What is a local ID?
Local ID provides multi-unit brands with the data, tools, and process to build a dynamic local marketing playbook.