- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the “Add a Card” button on the “Debit and Credit Cards” screen to link your Visa card to your PayPal account.
- Verify that your card’s billing address matches the home address for your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- 1 Can you link a Visa debit card to PayPal?
- 2 How do I activate my Visa card on PayPal?
- 3 Why can’t I link my prepaid card to PayPal?
- 4 Why can’t I add my debit card to PayPal?
- 5 Why is my PayPal card not working?
- 6 Is PayPal safe?
- 7 How do I confirm my PayPal prepaid card?
- 8 What kind of cards can you link to PayPal?
- 9 Can you transfer money from a prepaid card to PayPal?
- 10 Does PayPal accept debit cards?
- 11 How do I put money on my PayPal?
- 12 Does Gtbank work with PayPal?
You can only link a debit card to one PayPal account. 2 If you and your partner use cards with the same card number, which is common for credit cards, but less common for debit cards, only one of you can use that card with your PayPal account.
How do I activate my Visa card on PayPal?
How to activate your PayPal Cash Card
- Go to www.paypal.com/activatecard. You’ll automatically be redirected to login to your PayPal account.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll be prompted to enter the card’s expiration date.
- Create a 4-digit PIN for your card and click “Create PIN.”
- You’re all set.
This is because due to the nature of prepaid gift cards, they can become low in balance over time to cover the recurring amount. In order to protect our members from unintended service interruption, prepaid gift cards cannot be used for payments automatically pulled from PayPal accounts.
Why can’t I add my debit card to PayPal?
If you’ve tried to link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account but received an error message, it can be for several reasons: You have entered a different billing address for your PayPal account than the one on your card statement. Your card is linked to another PayPal account.
Why is my PayPal card not working?
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons: You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
Is PayPal safe?
PayPal is designed to be safe for both buyers and sellers. All information that is communicated between your device and PayPal’s servers is secured and encrypted as long as the network you’re using is secured.
How do I confirm my PayPal prepaid card?
Click “Review and Continue” to see a summary of the transaction, and then click “Confirm and Pay.” You must have enough money on your prepaid card to cover the full amount of the charges; otherwise, the card will be declined. You cannot apply the balance on your card as a partial payment.
You can use most major credit cards on PayPal, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and more. If you prefer, you can also link debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logos to your PayPal account.
Can you transfer money from a prepaid card to PayPal?
You cannot transfer money from a prepaid card to PayPal. You can only link the prepaid card to your PayPal account, and use it to make payments. PayPal accepts any prepaid card that has a Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover logo. However, prepaid cards can not be used for automatic recurring payments.
Does PayPal accept debit cards?
PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards, and rewards balance. This page does not address unauthorized transactions.
How do I put money on my PayPal?
How to add money to your PayPal account
- Log into your PayPal account and click “Transfer Money” under your balance on the home page.
- On the next page, click “Add money to your balance.”
- Enter the amount of cash you wish to transfer from your bank, then hit “Add.”
Does Gtbank work with PayPal?
With this, it means you can now transact from your Gtbank account through your PayPal account. That is, you can receive fund into Gtbank account via PayPal and as well send money into your PayPal account from your Gtbank account through the MasterCard naira.