Saint Martin tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria. IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for tourist visas to Saint Martin. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Saint Martin.
- 1 Can a Nigerian get visa on arrival in Egypt?
- 2 Do I need visa to go to Saint Martin?
- 3 How do I get a visa to St Martin?
- 4 What documents do I need to travel to St Maarten?
- 5 Where can Nigerian passport go without visa?
- 6 Is Nigeria visa free to Egypt?
- 7 Can I go to St Maarten without a passport?
- 8 Do you need a passport for St John?
- 9 Do you need a passport to go to St Lucia?
- 10 How can I immigrate to St Martin?
- 11 How long can I stay in St Martin?
- 12 What airport do you fly into for St Martin?
- 13 Which side is better in St Maarten?
- 14 Is Saint Martin and St Maarten the same?
Can a Nigerian get visa on arrival in Egypt?
Citizens of Egypt have an opportunity to apply for a Nigerian Tourist e-Visa on Arrival. The electronic visa program helps certain African nationals get a visa approval online without having to go to the consulate or embassy. The Nigerian Tourist e-Visa program is limited to certain African countries only.
Do I need visa to go to Saint Martin?
For visitors from most other countries, a visa is needed to enter St. Martin. Before departing from your country of residence, make an appointment with the local French Embassy to request a visa for St. Martin island.
How do I get a visa to St Martin?
Tourist Application Requirements for a Sint Maarten Visa
- Hold a passport valid for at least six months beyond your date of country exit and with one blank visa page.
- Hold proof of onward and return flights.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
What documents do I need to travel to St Maarten?
Upon arrival in Sint Maarten, you must have:
- a U.S. passport valid for the duration of your stay;
- an Embarkation and Disembarkation Card (ED-Card);
- a return or onward ticket;
Where can Nigerian passport go without visa?
List of Nigerian passport visa-free entry destinations:
- Burkina Faso.
- Cape Verde.
- Cook Islands.
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Is Nigeria visa free to Egypt?
Egypt tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria.
Can I go to St Maarten without a passport?
U.S. and Canadian citizens must have a passport or a combination of a birth certificate and photo ID, plus a return or ongoing ticket, to enter St. Maarten/St. All travelers coming from the Caribbean, including Americans, are now required to have a passport to enter or re-enter the United States.
Do you need a passport for St John?
Because St. John is officially part of a territory of the United States, any citizen can enter and leave without a passport book or card, and of course no visa is required. However, entering the US Virgin Islands isn’t as easy as just showing a state-issued driver’s license or another form of government ID.
Do you need a passport to go to St Lucia?
NOTE: Generally, all U.S. citizens are required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to Saint Lucia, as well as proof of anticipated departure from the country. This includes travelers arriving by airplane and by private sea-going vessel.
How can I immigrate to St Martin?
Upon arrival in St Maarten, you must have the following in order to clear immigration: A valid passport for the duration of your stay on St Maarten. You must be in possession of a visa upon your arrival if your passport was issued from a country requiring a visa. A valid return or onward ticket.
How long can I stay in St Martin?
The maximum stay allowed on St. Maarten is 30 days uninterrupted for tourists in general. For Dutch nationals and American nationals, maximum stay allowed is 6 months uninterrupted with the possibility to extend.
What airport do you fly into for St Martin?
St. Maarten Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) is the major gateway for the smaller Leeward Islands of the Caribbean. It’s named after the Dutch princess Juliana who landed there in 1944 a year after the airport opened.
Which side is better in St Maarten?
Beaches: With much more unspoiled shoreline than Sint Maarten, the French side definitely has the advantage for beaches, with popular Orient Bay Beach drawing crowds, and the peaceful Friar’s Bay and appropriately named Happy Bay providing all the white sands and blue waters you’d expect on a Caribbean visit.
Is Saint Martin and St Maarten the same?
Saint Martin (French: Saint-Martin; Dutch: Sint Maarten) is an island in the northeast Caribbean Sea, approximately 300 km (190 mi) east of Puerto Rico. The southern Dutch part comprises Sint Maarten and is one of four constituent countries that form the Kingdom of the Netherlands.