A valid passport is required. For U.S. passport holders, a visa is not necessary for stays up to 90 days. A residence permit is needed for stays longer than 90 days. The residence permit can be obtained from the central police station of the district of residence.
- 1 What countries need a visa to enter Tunisia?
- 2 Which countries do not require visa for Tunisian?
- 3 Is Tunisia visa on arrival?
- 4 How long can a UK citizen stay in Tunisia?
- 5 How do I get a Tunisian visa?
- 6 How do I get a tourist visa for Tunisia?
- 7 What countries can you go to without a visa?
- 8 Do Tunisian need visa to Azerbaijan?
- 9 Is Tunisia a Schengen country?
- 10 How long does it take to get Tunisia visa?
- 11 How do I become a resident of Tunisia?
- 12 How do you get to Tunisia?
- 13 Can I drive in Tunisia with UK Licence?
- 14 Do British nationals need visa for Tunisia?
- 15 Can foreigners buy property in Tunisia?
What countries need a visa to enter Tunisia?
Countries that will need a visa for Tunisia:
- Czech Republic.
Which countries do not require visa for Tunisian?
Tunisian passport visa free countries to travel
- Algeria. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Libya. Visa Free. Tripoli • Northern Africa • Africa.
- Morocco. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Serbia. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Niger. Visa Free. 3 months •
- Mali. Visa Free.
- Western Sahara. Visa Free.
- Turkey. Visa Free.
Is Tunisia visa on arrival?
While all Indian nationals traveling to Tunisia for tourism do not need to obtain a tourist visa on arrival, all those traveling for business purposes will need to apply for a visa by completing an application form.
How long can a UK citizen stay in Tunisia?
Most nationalities who are traveling to Tunisia for tourism are allowed to stay in the country for up to 90 days visa-free, including citizens of the UK.
How do I get a Tunisian visa?
Tunisia eVisa Registration Process
- Complete the Tunisia visa application form.
- Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
- Receive the approved visa by email. Apply for eVisa. To be eligible to apply, applicants will need to have a valid passport from one of the eligible countries.
How do I get a tourist visa for Tunisia?
How to Apply For a Tunisian Tourist Visa. Until the Tunisian eVisa becomes available, visitors who need a Tourist Visa for Tunisia must go to a Tunisian embassy and complete the visa application form. It is necessary to have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months.
What countries can you go to without a visa?
No Visa Required
- British Virgin Islands.
- Cayman Islands.
- Dominican Republic (tourist card required)
- Kiribati (up to 28 days)
Do Tunisian need visa to Azerbaijan?
2. How To Apply Azerbaijan Online Visa For Tunisia Citizens. Tunisia passport holders are NOT ELIGIBLE for eVisa. You are kindly requested apply visa at Azerbaijan Overseas Missions or at the Head office of the Department of Immigration in Azerbaijan.
Is Tunisia a Schengen country?
While there are a number of visa free countries for a Tunisia passport holder, Tunisia unfortunately remains one of many states whose citizens require a visa for entry to the Schengen area.
How long does it take to get Tunisia visa?
You can expect to wait anywhere from 5 business days to over 20 business days to obtain a Tunisian visa. If you have any incorrect or missing documents, the Tunisia visa processing time will increase.
How do I become a resident of Tunisia?
Permanent resident visas are given to foreigners who have been living in Tunisia on a temporary basis for five uninterrupted years. The residence permit is normally granted for a period of 2 years on a renewable basis, and must be renewed each time a work contract is renewed.
How do you get to Tunisia?
Tunisia is very accessible by sea, with several regular ferry routes from European ports including Marseille (France), and Genoa, Civitavecchia, Salerno and Palermo (Italy). Tunisia has seven major ports at (from north to south) Bizerte, Tunis-La Goulette, Radès, Sousse, Sfax, Gabès, and Zarzis.
Can I drive in Tunisia with UK Licence?
Driving in Tunisia You can drive in Tunisia with a valid International Driving Permit for up to one year. From 28 March 2019, you will need to have a 1968 International Driving Permit IDP to drive in Tunisia. 1949 IDPs previously issued by the UK will no longer be valid for use in Tunisia after this date.
Do British nationals need visa for Tunisia?
Visas. British passport holders don’t need a visa for visits of up to three months. On arrival, security checks are sometimes carried out on British passport holders who were not born in the UK. This can take a few hours and you will need to be patient until clearance is given.
Can foreigners buy property in Tunisia?
A foreigner can buy a property in Tunisia, a villa or an apartment. In fact, agricultural land cannot be sold to foreigners for whatever the reason of any purchase. Persons of foreign nationality cannot therefore take advantage of an agricultural land, except through the lease.