Incorrect spellings of names, personal information, or a lack of the information requested are the main reasons that an Indonesian visa are rejected. Passengers must take special care to ensure that all the information they provide on the application form is correct and accurate and that no misspellings occur.
- 1 What are the reasons for rejection of visa?
- 2 Is Indonesia issuing Social visas?
- 3 How long does it take to get a social visa for Indonesia?
- 4 What is a social visa in Indonesia?
- 5 Is visa rejection a bad thing?
- 6 What does it mean when a visa is refused?
- 7 How can I get Social visa in Indonesia?
- 8 How much is a social visa?
- 9 What is Bali social visa?
- 10 How do I get an Indonesian sponsor?
- 11 How much is Indonesia visa fee?
- 12 Can you be a digital nomad in Bali?
- 13 Can I live in Bali permanently?
- 14 What is B211 visa in Indonesia?
- 15 How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
What are the reasons for rejection of visa?
US Visa Rejection Reasons
- Financial Instability.
- Selecting the wrong type of Visa.
- Validity of your Passport.
- Reason to return back to home country not strong enough.
- Insufficient or Incorrect Information.
- Overstay or violated US visa conditions on your previous visit.
- Visa Denials Based on Criminal Record.
Is Indonesia issuing Social visas?
Eligible Applicants for a Social Visa Indonesia Its holders are not allowed to conduct any business activities in Indonesia. Foreigners with a social visa are granted a single entry visit of up to 60 days which can be extended monthly for a total of 180 days.
The Consular Services require at least 3-5 working days (Monday to Thursday) to complete the issuance of a visa and the application must be submitted in a timely manner, at least 10 working days prior to your intended date of travel and no more than 30 days prior to your travel date.
This visa is issued by the Indonesian Consulate to applicants who are going to Indonesia for a social/cultural visit, such as visiting relatives/friends; social organizations; exchange visits between educational institutions; undertaking research and attending training program in Indonesia.
Is visa rejection a bad thing?
In cases where their reasons were fraudulent documents, criminal charges, faking the itinerary, and so on, it can do serious damage to your credibility and as a result, lead to your future visa applications being rejected regardless of the country.
What does it mean when a visa is refused?
A visa refusal under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) means the applicant did not establish eligibility for a visa to the satisfaction of the consular officer, as is required under U.S. law, specifically section 291 of the INA.
How can I get Social visa in Indonesia?
Process to Get Social Visa B-211 (Visa Budaya)
- You need to apply at an embassy or consulate outside of Indonesia before coming to Indonesia.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- You need to have a sponsor letter from an Indonesian citizen or organisation.
- Copy of ID card of the sponsor.
Visa fee of 50 USD is paid in the currency of the country where the Consulate or Embassy is located. Visa cost and application procedure can vary. Please Contact us for a free consultation and advice on applying for social visa in a specific Consulate or Embassy of Indonesia.
A Social-Cultural Visa grants you an initial stay of 60 days in Bali, followed by 4 possible extensions, each for an additional 30 days, bringing your total stay to a maximum of 180 days. You are not permitted to conduct any type of business activity or take up employment on the Social-Cultural Visa.
How do I get an Indonesian sponsor?
Requirements for Obtaining a Visa Sponsorship Letter
- Date of application.
- Details of the applicant as shown in passport.
- Embassy of application and address.
- Details of visa sponsor.
- Supporting documents.
- Signature of the sponsor.
How much is Indonesia visa fee?
The Indonesia Tourist Visa fees are: For a Single-entry Tourist Visa: USD 50. For a Multiple-entry Tourist/Visit/Business Visa: USD 100. For an Indonesia Visa on Arrival: USD 35.
Can you be a digital nomad in Bali?
Bali is still a popular location for digital nomads, even during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is so because of its affordable living cost, friendly digital nomad and local communities, and the available amenities and attractions. Moreover, it is not difficult to legally stay in Bali as a digital nomad.
Can I live in Bali permanently?
It is possible to turn your short lived paradise adventure to Bali into a permanent lifestyle by choosing the right Visa options, sorting your finances and finding a property. There are several visa options available including the Free Visa, Visa on Arrival, Social/Tourist or Cultural Visa.
What is B211 visa in Indonesia?
This visa (B211A) is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
Maximum stay in Indonesia is two months. You will need to complete a Passenger Arrival Card before passing through Customs Passport Control. A passenger arrival card will be given to you during your flight; if not, cards are available in the arrival area.