- 1 Is the Amazon Visa card worth it?
- 2 How does Amazon Prime Visa card work?
- 3 Is the Amazon Visa card free?
- 4 What are the benefits of Amazon Visa card?
- 5 Does applying for Amazon card hurt credit?
- 6 Which Amazon card is best?
- 7 What credit score is needed for Amazon Prime Visa card?
- 8 Can I use my Amazon Prime card anywhere?
- 9 Is there an annual fee for Amazon credit card?
- 10 Is the Amazon Visa card a credit card?
- 11 What happens to my Amazon credit card if I cancel Prime?
- 12 What is the limit on Amazon credit card?
- 13 What bank is Amazon credit card?
- 14 How does Amazon pay monthly?
- 15 How do I pay my Amazon Visa card?
Is the Amazon Visa card worth it?
Rates and fees Amazon comes with a range of valuable benefits, but the cost of Amazon Prime just for this card might not be worth it for some shoppers. If a Prime subscription doesn’t make sense for you, the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is an alternative with a slightly lower rewards rate.
How does Amazon Prime Visa card work?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, issued through Chase, has some enticing rewards: 5 percent back on purchases you make on Amazon and at Whole Foods, as well as 2 percent back at restaurants, gas stations and qualifying drug stores, plus 1 percent on all other purchases.
Is the Amazon Visa card free?
The coronavirus pandemic has re-prioritized everyone’s spending habits, so it’s important to evaluate which card to use for your purchases. Yes, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is technically free to own, but one of the caveats is that you have to be an Amazon Prime subscriber to qualify.
What are the benefits of Amazon Visa card?
- Welcome bonus* $50. Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval.
- Rewards at Amazon and Whole Foods Market* 3% back. 5% back.
- Rewards at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores* 2% back.
- Rewards on all other purchases* 1% back.
- No annual credit card fee†
- No foreign transaction fees†
- Bonus rewards at Amazon* Up to 20% back.
Does applying for Amazon card hurt credit?
Yes, the Amazon Store Card will do a hard pull. You will need a credit score of at least 640 to get it, which is on par with what most store cards require.
Which Amazon card is best?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the best credit card for Amazon purchases. It has $0 (other than the $119 Amazon Prime subscription). It also offers 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership*.
What credit score is needed for Amazon Prime Visa card?
Amazon reports that you’re “more likely to be approved” for their Prime Rewards Siganture card with a score of 640 or higher. There are user reports of being approved with a score as low as 600.
Can I use my Amazon Prime card anywhere?
The card, issued by Chase, earns a stellar rewards rate at both Amazon.com and Whole Foods. And unlike a lot of other store-branded cards, you can use it — and earn rewards with it — anywhere that accepts Visa. You’ll enjoy bonus rewards at restaurants, drugstores and gas stations, too.
Is there an annual fee for Amazon credit card?
The card does not have an annual fee attached, but if you want the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa, you will have to pay to be an Amazon Prime member, which costs $119 per year.
Is the Amazon Visa card a credit card?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is a credit card offered by Amazon and Chase that has no annual fee, but requires a valid Amazon Prime membership. You’ll earn 5% cash back on all Amazon purchases, as well as at Whole Foods Market.
What happens to my Amazon credit card if I cancel Prime?
Cardholders who cancel their Amazon Prime membership can keep the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, but they earn 3% back, instead of 5%, on Amazon.com and Whole Foods purchases.
What is the limit on Amazon credit card?
The Amazon Store Card credit limit is at least $400 in most cases, and the average credit limit is around $1,500. You can definitely get a higher limit than $1,500 with the Amazon Store Card, but you can also get a lower limit than $400.
What bank is Amazon credit card?
Amazon Store Cards and Secured Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. If you have questions about any of these cards, call 1-866-634-8379, available 24 hours a day.
How does Amazon pay monthly?
Amazon Monthly Payments With Monthly Payments, the price of your item is divided into five equal installments, with your first payment due when your product ships – that’s 20% of the total price, plus any tax and shipping on the full price of the item.
How do I pay my Amazon Visa card?
Here are the steps to pay your Amazon credit card bill by phone:
- Call Synchrony Bank at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts, and press two on your keypad.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number so the system can identify your account.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.