- 1 How much is a tourist visa to India from USA?
- 2 Where do I apply for Indian visa in USA?
- 3 How long does it take to get Indian visa for US citizen?
- 4 How much is India visa fees?
- 5 Do US citizens need visa to India?
- 6 How long can I stay in the US on a tourist visa?
- 7 What are the documents required for visa?
- 8 Where do I apply for a visa?
- 9 How long does it take to get an Indian visa?
- 10 How long can a US citizen stay in India?
- 11 How long does visa processing take?
- 12 Can I get a 5 year visa for India?
- 13 How much is a 10 year Indian visa?
- 14 Is iVisa safe?
How much is a tourist visa to India from USA?
India Tourist Visa Fees
|Country||Duration of Visa||Consular Fee|
|US Citizens||10 Years (120 Months) Multiple Entry||$150.00|
|5 Years (60 Months) Multiple Entry||$150.00|
|6 Months Multiple Entry||$60.00|
|Other Nationals||6 Months Multiple Entry||$40.00|
Where do I apply for Indian visa in USA?
Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in and apply for REGULAR/PAPER VISA APPLICATION and make an application for ENTRY VISA. Fill the application, upload the photo, submit the application online, take a print-out of the visa application and sign the same.
How long does it take to get Indian visa for US citizen?
If you make an application in person, it will take around 3-5 working days for processing. For persons of Indian origin, US citizens who require a reference and all non-US citizens, and for short term visas, it will take at least one to two weeks for processing. It may take longer in some cases.
How much is India visa fees?
India eVisa Service Fee
|Visa Category||Number of applicants|
|1 Applicant||10+ Applicants|
|Super Urgent||Additional $99|
Do US citizens need visa to India?
All U.S. citizens need a valid passport and valid Indian visa to enter and exit India for any purpose (also see Special Circumstances section below). Many visitors, including those on official U.S. government business, must apply for visas at an Indian embassy or consulate abroad before entering the country.
How long can I stay in the US on a tourist visa?
If you enter the United States on a visa waiver, your maximum stay will be 90 days. With a B-2 tourist visa, by contrast, you will normally be allowed to stay for up to six months. What’s more, with a B-2 visa, you can apply to extend your stay even longer.
What are the documents required for visa?
Documents Required For VISA
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa.
- One recent passport -size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill.
Where do I apply for a visa?
Government of India Indianvisaonline.gov.in
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/ visa from. Indian Mission/ Visa Application Center.
How long does it take to get an Indian visa?
If they are satisfied with your application and the supporting documents you submitted your visa will be issued to you in two to four days. According to the official website of the Indian government, one has to apply for an Indian visa 4 days prior to their journey.
How long can a US citizen stay in India?
How long can US citizens stay in India? 180 days in Total. The India Tourist Visa is valid for 1 year after issued and grants Multiple Entry.
How long does visa processing take?
Upon receipt of the Visa Application through Indian Visa Application Center or directly, the Indian Mission/ Post requires a minimum of three working days to process the case and issue a visa depending upon the nationality and excluding special cases.
Can I get a 5 year visa for India?
The 5 – year visit visa is a tourist visa granted to foreign nationals who wish to visit India for continuous trips, which is valid for 5 years. The maximum number of days that a foreign national can stay in India is 90 days per visit. However, the applicant bearing the 5 – year visa can make multiple entries in India.
How much is a 10 year Indian visa?
The tourist visa to India with validity for up to 10 years will cost $100 to US citizens. They will have to pay $160 for a single-entry business visa to India for a period of 12 months, and $270 for a multiple-entry business visa to India with validity up to 10 years.
Is iVisa safe?
With such risk-free service and guaranteed approval and satisfaction, iVisa is a no-brainer if you need help obtaining a visa. The reason iVisa can make this promise is that immigration experts review your data.