GDRFA DUBAI APPLICATION
- Open the app and select the “Services” label.
- Click on “Entry Permit / Residence Status” and then select “Residence Inquiry”
- Enter your details: Visa code, first name, nationality and date of birth.
- Double-check your input and then click “Inquiry”
- 1 How can I check my visa status in UAE?
- 2 How can I check my visa status?
- 3 Is UAE issuing residence visa now?
- 4 What is UAE visa residence number?
- 5 Can I check my immigration status online?
- 6 How can I check my ICA application status in UAE?
- 7 Can I enter UAE with expired residence visa?
- 8 How long is UAE residence visa?
- 9 How long is UAE residence visa valid?
- 10 How long does it take to renew UAE residence visa?
- 11 How do I check my ICA approval status?
How can I check my visa status in UAE?
To check your visa status, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
How can I check my visa status?
Check Visa Status With Passport Number
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
Is UAE issuing residence visa now?
Here are the details. The UAE has resumed visa on arrival, but only for Indian nationals who have a visa or residence permit issued by the USA, United Kingdom or an EU Member State. As of now, only these travellers from India would be eligible for a visa on arrival.
What is UAE visa residence number?
The last part of file number on visa page is the UAE visa number (residence number) of resident. If you are looking or asked to enter your visa number, you should write this number. This number also has some secret information in it.
Can I check my immigration status online?
Checking visa status online The Department of Home Affairs of Australia has an exclusive portal called VEVO (Visa Entitlement Verification Online) system which allows visa holders, employers and certain organizations to check the status of visa. You need to have your passport details with you.
How can I check my ICA application status in UAE?
Check visa validity (issuance and expiry dates) Alternatively, for any enquiry regarding visa issuance, types and validity, communicate with ICA at the toll free number 600522222 or through ICA feedback platform. For Dubai visas, contact Amer service on the toll free number 800 5111 if you are living in the UAE.
Can I enter UAE with expired residence visa?
In a move that brings relief to thousands of Indian expats, Dubai announced it will allow them to come back even if their residence visas have expired. “This applies to Dubai-issued UAE resident visas which have expired or will expire between April 20, 2021 and November 9, 2021 inclusive.”
How long is UAE residence visa?
Once your background is checked, your application is being processed, a special document, called Entry Permit, is issued. This takes anywhere between 3 to 20 days, all depending on how long it may take to conduct your background check.
How long is UAE residence visa valid?
The general rule is that if expatriate residents, that is, people who hold a UAE residence visa, live outside UAE for more than six months continuously, their residency visa will be automatically nullified. If this happens, they will have to apply for a new entry permit to enter the UAE again.
How long does it take to renew UAE residence visa?
Providing your application is complete and correct at the time of submission, visa renewals usually take five business days.
How do I check my ICA approval status?
On the website, https://uaeentry.ica.gov.ae, all you need to do is enter your passport number, Emirates ID number, nationality and passport type to get the instant verification.