For cardholder services and balance inquiries, visit www.giftcards.com or call 1-877-944-3822.
- 1 How do I access my virtual Visa card?
- 2 How do I use a virtual Visa card?
- 3 How do I check the balance on my eGift card?
- 4 Where can I use Visa Virtual card?
- 5 How do I transfer money from my virtual card to my bank account?
- 6 How do I withdraw money from my virtual Visa card?
- 7 Can virtual Visa cards be used in store?
- 8 Can you use a virtual card at an ATM?
- 9 How do I use my virtual card in store?
- 10 Can Visa gift cards be combined?
- 11 How do I check my Vanilla Visa balance?
- 12 What is the difference between gift card and e gift card?
- 13 How do I put money on my virtual Visa card?
- 14 Can I use a virtual Visa card at a gas station?
- 15 Can I use a virtual Visa card to pay my credit card?
How do I access my virtual Visa card?
How to Get a Virtual Credit Card
- Get a credit card.
- Log into your online credit card account and go to your account settings.
- Download the virtual card issuer’s app to access the card number, if need be.
- Accept the 16-digit virtual credit card number that’s generated for you.
How do I use a virtual Visa card?
You simply type the gift card or egift card number into the website’s shopping cart and complete the transaction. Whether the gift card is plastic or electronic, using it online is especially easy if you have a store gift card, also known as a closed loop gift card.
How do I check the balance on my eGift card?
To check your gift card balance click “My Account” in the top right then “Gift Card Balance”. A pop-up window will appear and you will enter the gift card number and PIN located on the back of the card or in your eGift certificate email.
Where can I use Visa Virtual card?
A Virtual Visa Reward Card is a prepaid Visa, complete with unique numbers, that is delivered instantly via email. It can be used anywhere that Visa is accepted, both online or by phone.
How do I transfer money from my virtual card to my bank account?
You can transfer your virtual Visa funds to your bank just like you would transfer them from a regular card. The Visa card has a card number, expiration date and security code, just like a plastic card. If the issuer allows transfers to bank accounts, you should be able to do that by logging in to your online account.
How do I withdraw money from my virtual Visa card?
Step 1: Start by pressing the “Transfer” tile and select the amount you wish to withdraw from your virtual debit card account. Step 2: You will then be prompted with a confirmation screen, once happy click “CONFIRM” to complete the transaction.
Can virtual Visa cards be used in store?
When you’re approved for a loan in our app or on affirm.com, you can have the loan amount loaded onto a virtual Visa card. It’s meant to be used one-time only, at a merchant of your choice, either online or in-store (most merchants who accept Visa cards will accept an Affirm Visa virtual card as a form of payment).
Can you use a virtual card at an ATM?
With secure apps installed on your mobile phone, you can access your digital wallet to withdraw the money from a cardless ATM. Your phone is already at your fingertips – now your cash will be too.
How do I use my virtual card in store?
When you open an account, you receive a virtual debit card right in your banking app, which can then be linked to Apple Pay or Google Pay. You can use this card number to shop online, transfer money, or make contactless payments in stores by holding your phone up to the card reader.
Can Visa gift cards be combined?
Although you cannot combine the balances on your various Visa gift cards onto one gift card, you can pay with more than one funding source. For instance, if you know your Visa gift card balance is below $10.00, you may have a hard time using that balance to complete a purchase entirely on that card.
How do I check my Vanilla Visa balance?
How do I check the balance on my Vanilla Gift Card? Simply go to https://balance.VanillaGift.com and enter your Gift Card’s Security Code, Expiration Date, and Card Number.
What is the difference between gift card and e gift card?
E-Gift Cards work just like regular Gift Cards, however, a digital card with a code is emailed to the recipient. A copy of the E-Gift Card will also be sent to the purchaser as confirmation that the email was sent. E-Gift Cards are used just like regular Gift Cards online or in stores.
How do I put money on my virtual Visa card?
General Help Center
- log in to XTRM and click on the ‘Transfer’ link in the left menu.
- Select Prepaid Virtual Visa from the drop list. You can send it to yourself or a colleague, friend or family member—anyone with an email address. Enter the transfer amount.
- Look out for an email with further instructions.
Can I use a virtual Visa card at a gas station?
Yes, you can use your Visa Gift Card at a gas station. However, if you have a low balance on your card, you may not be able to use it because of the required “pre-authorization” amount set by your financial institution.
Can I use a virtual Visa card to pay my credit card?
Yes, bill payments can be made with a prepaid debit card if there are sufficient funds loaded to the card. All prepaid debit cards partner with one of the four major payment card processors: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.