- The following is the procedure to be followed when applying for an Indonesian tourist visa: Locate the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in your area that is accountable for your jurisdictional needs. You may locate the diplomatic missions of the following countries:
- To find out more about the requirements for visa applications, contact them or visit their website.
- Make a scheduled appointment if one is necessary.
- Gather all of the necessary documentation for the visa application.
Indonesia Visa Requirements for Tourists Traveling to the Country
- Employer’s letter of employment.
- Invitation in the form of a letter
- Documentation of Sufficient Funds.
- Order Form for VisaCentral.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Applicants who are under the age of eighteen
- 1 How do I get a visa for Indonesia?
- 2 How to enter Indonesia?
- 3 How to get a travel permit for Bali?
- 4 How long is the Indonesian visa on arrival valid for?
- 5 How much is a tourist visa to Indonesia?
- 6 Do I need tourist visa for Indonesia?
- 7 How long does it take to get a visa to Indonesia?
- 8 Is Indonesia visa free for Filipino?
- 9 Can I travel to Indonesia right now?
- 10 Is Indonesia Open for tourism now?
- 11 How much does Bali visa cost?
- 12 Can I apply for Indonesia visa online?
- 13 Is Indonesia close to Philippines?
- 14 How many hours is Indonesia from Philippines?
- 15 Is Bali Indonesia Open for Tourists?
How do I get a visa for Indonesia?
This can be done online using the electronic visa application system, or in person at an Indonesian consulate or embassy, depending on the individual’s unique circumstances. It is also probable that some travelers will be required to get a visa upon arrival at the Indonesian border.
How to enter Indonesia?
One can enter Indonesia if they have one of the following permissions or visas: 1 Visit Visa (currently only available for Business Visa) – APPLY ONLINE HERE. For formal ministerial trips or higher, diplomatic or official visas are required. 3 Indonesian Temporary Resident Identification Card (KITAS) 4 Indonesian Permanent Resident Identification Card (KITAP)
How to get a travel permit for Bali?
The quickest and most simple method of obtaining a Bali travel permit is to complete an Indonesia online visa application. Applicants who are not qualified for the Indonesian electronic visa must submit their paper visa request in person at the Indonesian embassy or consulate closest them in order to be considered for the visa.
How long is the Indonesian visa on arrival valid for?
The visa on arrival is valid for 30 days and may be extended for an extra cost if you arrive beyond that time. Despite the fact that obtaining a visa on arrival might be handy for individuals who decide to travel at the last minute, many people prefer to apply for a visa in advance, either online (if applicable) or at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in their home country.
How much is a tourist visa to Indonesia?
Indonesia Visa Fees
|Visa||Fee in $||Fee in Rs.|
|Single-entry Visit Visa||50||3,400|
|Limited Stay Visa||6 months – 50 1 year – 90 2 years – 160||6 months – 3,400 1 year – 6,100 2 years – 10,900|
|Diplomatic/Service Visa||Nil (free)||Nil|
Do I need tourist visa for Indonesia?
Travelers going to Indonesia for non-tourism purposes are highly advised to examine the Indonesian Immigration website before embarking on their journey. While in Indonesia, make sure you have your passport, valid visa, and work or residence permit, if applicable, with you at all times.
How long does it take to get a visa to Indonesia?
The processing time for an Indonesian visa varies depending on the country. In order for the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate to handle your visa application, please allow 3–5 working days for processing. The processing period will vary depending on the exact diplomatic post where you are applying as well as the method used to submit your application.
Is Indonesia visa free for Filipino?
Yes. As holders of a Philippine passport, we are eligible to enter Indonesia without a visa and remain for up to 30 days.
Can I travel to Indonesia right now?
From September 30, 2021, only international passengers will be allowed to go to Indonesia. From September 30, 2021, international travellers with a destination in Indonesia will be restricted in their movements. If you have booked a flight reservation, please contact your airline as soon as possible (s).
Is Indonesia Open for tourism now?
Yes, it is time to go to Bali! Indonesia’s President, Joko Widodo, has issued new rules for anyone who wish to go to Bali. The measures are effective immediately. Since the 14th of October in 2021, Bali has been progressively opening its doors to international tourists to see what it has to offer.
How much does Bali visa cost?
Bali-Indonesia Any Indian citizen who wishes to extend their stay will be required to pay INR 4213 or USD 61.5 in the immigration hall, in addition to the INR 2399 or USD 35 cost. If you apply for an extension with the assistance of an agent, you will be required to pay INR 1817 or USD 26.50 as the agent’s costs. On arrival, you can purchase a B-211 visa.
Can I apply for Indonesia visa online?
It is sufficient for them to apply for a visa online through this e-Visa application system in order to enter Indonesia. The e-Visa application can be submitted from any location where the applicant is located. The verification procedure will be short, taking no more than 2 (two) business days, after which the visa would be issued and mailed to the individual who applied.
Is Indonesia close to Philippines?
In terms of distance, the Philippines is around 2790 kilometers distant from Indonesia, which means that if you drive at a constant speed of 50 kilometers per hour, you would arrive in Indonesia in 55.8 hours.
How many hours is Indonesia from Philippines?
Flight time between the Philippines and Indonesia Two hours and 59 minutes is the entire time required to fly from the Philippines to Indonesia.
Is Bali Indonesia Open for Tourists?
Bali is now available to all international visitors after the quarantine was lifted on March 21. A negative PCR test result obtained 72 hours before to departure is still required of visitors in this situation.