- 1 Can I set up Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- 3 How can I complete Apple ID without payment method?
- 4 How do I add money to my Apple account without a credit card?
- 5 Can I use a fake name for Apple ID?
- 6 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 7 Why can’t I remove my payment method on iPhone?
- 8 How do I fix my Apple ID payment method?
- 9 Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
- 10 Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
- 11 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 12 Is Apple ID and iCloud the same?
- 13 How do I add money to my Apple ID with debit card?
- 14 How do I pay my Apple credit card?
- 15 How do I verify payment method on Apple?
Can I set up Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How can I complete Apple ID without payment method?
Create an Apple ID Without a Payment Method
- In Settings, scroll down and select iTunes & App Store.
- Select the Apple ID and select Sign Out.
- For iPad.
- You will be asked for your Apple ID login.
- Add your account details.
- Complete the registration process.
- Once you have verified your email, go to the Sine Point Pro app page and select Get, then Install.
How do I add money to my Apple account without a credit card?
Add money to your Apple ID balance
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen.
- Tap ” Add Funds to Apple ID.”
- Tap the amount that you want to add.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the purchase. Some payment methods might prompt you to verify your purchase with a text message or other method.
Can I use a fake name for Apple ID?
Answer: A: For your Apple ID, you should use your real name because if/when you add a credit card or other form of payment to your account, the name on the account must match the name on the credit card or other form of payment. For naming a device/computer, you can use a nickname or something besides your real name.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Apple ids are free. You must have been charged for something else. If you still feel the need to contact Apple use the link below. Apple ID Support then use the Contact Support button.
Why can’t I remove my payment method on iPhone?
You may owe Apple money If you owe a balance on something you’ve purchased from the App Store or iTunes Store, but Apple has been unable to charge you for it, then Apple may not allow you to remove a payment method from your Apple ID until that balance is paid off.
How do I fix my Apple ID payment method?
Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
It’s possible your current payment method has expired and needs to be updated. If you recently got a new credit card, you may only need to update your card’s expiration date and CVV number! Open Settings and tap on Your Name at the top of the screen. Then, tap Payment & Shipping and enter your Apple ID password.
Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
You want to purchase a free app but still your device; iPhone, iPad or Mac; is asking you to update your credit card info. You may ask yourself, if it is a free app, why does Apple need your credit card details? Because since it is free, you are not supposed to pay anything.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Is Apple ID and iCloud the same?
An Apple ID is the email address you use as a login for just about everything you do with Apple, including using iCloud to store your content, buying songs from the iTunes Store, and downloading apps from the App Store. An iCloud account, iTunes account and Apple ID are all the same thing.
How do I add money to my Apple ID with debit card?
How to add money to Apple Cash
- Go to your card info: iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap.
- Tap Add Money.
- Enter an amount. The minimum is $10.
- Tap Add, then confirm the U.S. debit or prepaid card 2 that you want to use to add money.
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
How do I pay my Apple credit card?
How to make payments
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
- Tap the more button, tap Scheduled Payments, then tap Continue.
- Tap Pay My Bill to pay your previous monthly balance or tap Pay Different Amount to choose an amount. Then tap next:
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
- Tap Done.
How do I verify payment method on Apple?
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Payment Information, then change or remove your information.
- Make sure that your name and billing address exactly match the information on file with your financial institution, then tap Done.