How to use your Gift Card
- Get a Gift Card. Buy a Blizzard Gift Card at select retailers (see list below).
- Connect. Go to blizzard.com/code, create a FREE Blizzard Account, or if you already own one, log in.
- Have Fun!
- 1 Does Battle net take Visa gift cards?
- 2 Can you use gift cards on Blizzard?
- 3 How do I add a gift card to Battlenet?
- 4 Can you use a Visa gift card for online purchases?
- 5 Does Blizzard accept Bitcoin?
- 6 Can I use steam gift card on Battlenet?
- 7 How do I use my one4all card on Blizzard?
- 8 What payment methods does Blizzard accept?
- 9 Can I buy cold war with Blizzard balance?
- 10 How much is MW on battle net?
- 11 How do I add balance to Battlenet?
- 12 Can you gift money on Battlenet?
- 13 How do I activate a Visa gift card online?
- 14 How do I use my Visa debit card online?
Does Battle net take Visa gift cards?
Pre-paid credit cards, such as Master Card or Visa gift cards, are accepted in the Blizzard Shop. The currency charged up in your pre-paid card is different from the one in the Blizzard Shop. Make sure the pre-paid card has enough funds to cover the conversion rate.
Can you use gift cards on Blizzard?
All they need to do is claim the code on the back of the card in order to charge up their Blizzard Balance, which can be used to purchase a variety of Blizzard digital items, games, and services. You can also use the gift card to charge up your own balance.
How do I add a gift card to Battlenet?
To claim a code on the Battle.net App:
- From the Games tab, click the Redeem a Code button found under the logo of any game.
- From the Shop tab, click Services and then Redeem a Code.
Can you use a Visa gift card for online purchases?
Yes. Your Visa Gift card is intended for use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card. You can do this by either calling the provider, or by visiting their website.
Does Blizzard accept Bitcoin?
Bitrefill’s Blizzard Balance gift card lets you pay for Blizzard games and more with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin. Your Blizzard Balance is now charged and ready to spend on your Blizzard Game(s) of choice.
Can I use steam gift card on Battlenet?
Steam Card Delivery – Trusted 5-Star Service TO REDEEM A CODE: point to https://us.battle.net/shop/ en/ Select the “Redeem a Code” link on the left hand menu, Login or create an account to start the process. If it’s a new account, you’ll to confirm your account in the email Blizzard sends you.
How do I use my one4all card on Blizzard?
Go to blizzard.com/code Create a FREE Blizzard Account. If you already have one, log in. Enter the code. Your Blizzard Balance is now charged and ready to spend on your Blizzard Game(s) of choice.
What payment methods does Blizzard accept?
The Blizzard Gear Store accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
Can I buy cold war with Blizzard balance?
Blizzard Balance is non-transferable. You can’t use Blizzard Balance to purchase items from the Blizzard Gear Store, in-game products for Hearthstone on mobile devices, or World of Warcraft subscriptions—though you can buy game time in the Blizzard Shop.
How much is MW on battle net?
COD: MW is the previous installment of Activision Blizzard’s best-selling FPS series, which allows players to shoot ’em in Shipment and other MW-only modes and maps for just $29.99.
How do I add balance to Battlenet?
You can now gift a friend Blizzard Balance on Battle.net
- Visit the Blizzard Shop.
- Go to Blizzard Balance.
- Select ‘Add/Gift Balance’
- Choose the amount you want to send.
- Hit ‘Gift Balance’
- Then select a friend.
Can you gift money on Battlenet?
Sending Balance gifts is simple: visit the Blizzard Shop, select one of the suggested values—or enter a custom amount, click the “Gift Balance” button, and select a friend.
How do I activate a Visa gift card online?
Activate Your Visa Gift Card In 3 Simple Steps
- Locate the activation instructions. These can be found on a sticker (usually on the front) or printed on the back of the card.
- Find the gift card numbers. Activation requires the 16-digit gift card number that is located on the front of the card.
- Activate your card.
How do I use my Visa debit card online?
If you’re paying for something online, you can typically use your debit card just like a credit card. You don’t need to specify that you want to use a debit card (just select the “pay with credit card” option). Start by indicating the type of card you have—Visa or MasterCard, for example.