- 1 How do I get a tourist visa for Vietnam?
- 2 How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
- 3 Can I get a visa when I arrive in Vietnam?
- 4 How much is a visa for Vietnam from Australia?
- 5 What happens if I arrive in Vietnam without a visa?
- 6 How long can I get a visa for Vietnam?
- 7 Does Vietnam require a visa for US citizens?
- 8 Which countries do not need visa for Vietnam?
- 9 How much does a Vietnam visa cost for US citizens?
- 10 Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
- 11 How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
- 12 How can I get visa on arrival?
- 13 How do I get a visa for Vietnam from Australia?
- 14 How much money can you bring into Vietnam?
- 15 Does Vietnam allow dual citizenship?
How do I get a tourist visa for Vietnam?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
Tourist visas are valid for either 30 days or 90 days. A single-entry 30-day visa costs US$20, a three-month multiple-entry visa is US$70.
Can I get a visa when I arrive in Vietnam?
Vietnam Visa on Arrival is an online, alternative way to obtain a visa to visit Vietnam. List your nationality or passport information (citizens of some countries may make limited visits to Vietnam without a passport). Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
How much is a visa for Vietnam from Australia?
If you choose to get a visa on arrival, you’ll have to pay for the Visa when arriving in the country. Travelers are required to pay a stamping fee on arrival. The stamping fee is 25 USD for a single entry visa (both 1 month and 3-month type) and 50 USD for multiple entry visa (both 1 month and 3-month type).
What happens if I arrive in Vietnam without a visa?
You will be allowed to stay 15 days without a visa. If you want to stay longer, you’ll need to apply for a visa as normal. While a bit more involved than other countries, Vietnam does allow foreign travelers to obtain a “ Visa on Arrival ” or VOA at the airports in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
How long can I get a visa for Vietnam?
The most popular type of visa for Vietnam is Tourist Visa which is normally valid for 15-30 days. Tourist visa can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam. In some cases, you can apply for a 3 month visa for tourism purpose; the procedure will be the same with 1 month visa.
Does Vietnam require a visa for US citizens?
United States citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam. Since 1996, US citizens flying into Vietnam can pick up their Vietnam visa upon arrival to one of Vietnam’s international airports. Submit an online Vietnam visa application form for US citizens. Receive a Vietnam Visa Approval Letter from our team.
Which countries do not need visa for Vietnam?
Vietnam visa exemption
- Area. Country. Term of residence.
- Asia. Thailand. Less than 30 days.
- Malaysia. Less than 30 days.
- Singapore. Less than 30 days.
- Indonesia. Less than 30 days.
- Cambodia. Less than 30 days.
- Lao. Less than 30 days.
- Philippines. Less than 21 days.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost for US citizens?
Visa on arrival fees for United States citizens
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||18||US $25|
|Single 3 month||28||US $25|
|Multiple 1 month||21||US $50|
|Multiple 3 month||43||US $50|
Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa (which could be an e- visa ) or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
1 month tourist visa allows foreign visitors to enter and reside in Vietnam up to 30 days. About 3 month visa, visitors can stay in the country up to 90 days ( 3 months ). According to the regulation of Vietnam Immigration Department, visitors entering Vietnam by a tourist visa can reside in the country up to 4 months.
How can I get visa on arrival?
Process to Get Visa on Arrival
- No need to do anything in your home country.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- Queue at Visa on Arrival Counter at International Airport (e.g. DPS Denpasar) in the Arrival hall (before going to immigration counters)
How do I get a visa for Vietnam from Australia?
To obtain Vietnam visa online, visit our online Vietnam visa application for Australian citizens, and follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Submit the application form online via our secure network to receive a visa approval letter.
- Get a visa stamp when you arrive at one of Vietnam’s international airports.
How much money can you bring into Vietnam?
Currency Import regulations: Foreign currencies: no restrictions. Amounts exceeding USD 5,000. – (or equivalent) must be declared on arrival.
Does Vietnam allow dual citizenship?
Vietnam has permitted dual citizenship under limited circumstances since July 1, 2009. Certain foreigners and overseas Vietnamese can apply for dual citizenship. If you would like to learn more about Vietnamese citizenship, please contact us.