China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
- 1 How much is a Chinese visa for Canadian citizens?
- 2 How much is a visa to China from NZ?
- 3 Do I need a visa for China from NZ?
- 4 Can you get a China visa online?
- 5 How do I pay for my Chinese visa?
- 6 What countries can enter China visa free?
- 7 Is it easy to immigrate to China?
- 8 Can you go to China without a visa?
- 9 How can I live in China legally?
- 10 Can Chinese enter New Zealand?
- 11 Can New Zealand citizens travel to China?
- 12 What documents do I need to get a Chinese visa?
How much is a Chinese visa for Canadian citizens?
For China Hong Kong visa approved and issued by the Emabassy of the People’s Republic of china in Canada, the visa fee is 40 Canadian Dollars per person.
How much is a visa to China from NZ?
Standard processing – your visa application is processed within 6 days, and the price is USD 186.50 (service fees included). Rush processing – you will receive your visa within 4 days, and the total price of it is USD 221.50 (service fees included).
Do I need a visa for China from NZ?
Answer: You should apply for a double-entry or multiple-entry visa: one entry for going from New Zealand to Beijing, and another for going from Hong Kong to Guangzhou. With New Zealand passport, you do not need a Hong Kong visa for a visit of up to 90 days, but you need a visa to visit China’s mainland.
Can you get a China visa online?
Yes, all US citizens need a visa for China. The most popular is the China 10-year Tourist Visa which can be used for Multiple Entry. You can get a 10-Year Chinese Visa online.
How do I pay for my Chinese visa?
Submission to (Visa Office of) Chinese Embassy or Consulate General: credit card (Visa or Mastercard only), money order, cashier’s check or company check. Chinese Embassy or Consulate will not accept cash, personal check or online payment, credit card other than a Visa or Master card.
What countries can enter China visa free?
A foreign citizen can enter China without a visa under any one of the following circumstances:
- Direct Transit.
- Visiting the Pearl River Delta or Hainan Island.
- Citizens of Singapore, Brunei and Japan.
- Holders of Valid APEC Business Travel Card.
- Holders of PRC Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card.
Is it easy to immigrate to China?
The Chinese population can be categorized into a number of smaller ethnic groups including 55 ethnic minorities. China immigration is not very easy but it is possible.
Can you go to China without a visa?
You’re in luck. As of January 1, 2016, China has allowed foreigners to travel to and visit several cities in China without a formal visa for up to 144 hours, or six days. If you are planning to travel within China, or if you plan to visit China more than once, it might be better to apply for a standard tourist visa.
How can I live in China legally?
How to apply for China permanent residence?
- Complete Application Form for Permanent Residence in China;
- Valid passport and valid visa (or resident permit);
- A health certificate issued by a domestic entry-exit inspection and issued within the last six months;
Can Chinese enter New Zealand?
Yes. Chinese citizens need a Consular Tourist Visa, at least for now. Chinese citizens can stay up to 9 months in New Zealand with a visitor visa. The fastest and easiest way to apply for a visitor visa is online.
Can New Zealand citizens travel to China?
Since 3 February the New Zealand Government travel advice is Do Not Travel to China. From Monday 16 March, all travellers arriving into Beijing will be subject to a mandatory 14-days quarantine at a centralised facility at your own cost. Other Chinese cities may adopt similar measures at short notice.
What documents do I need to get a Chinese visa?
Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Proof of State Residency.
- VisaCentral Order Form.
- Travel Record.
- Health Declaration.
- Authorization Letter.