India eVisa Service Fee
|Visa Category||Number of applicants|
|1 Applicant||10+ Applicants|
|Super Urgent||Additional $99|
- The cost for a visa to India is $60, non-refundable, regardless of whether your application is disqualified from entry. Of course, some bank and online fees apply as well. Your online payment should be processed in four hours, and your e-visa approved and sent out within 72 hours.
- 1 How much does a visa to India cost?
- 2 How much is an E visa to India?
- 3 How much does an Indian visa cost from Australia?
- 4 How much is an Indian E visa for UK citizens?
- 5 How do I get a visa to India?
- 6 How much is visa fee?
- 7 Can I apply for Indian visa online?
- 8 Can I get visa on arrival in India?
- 9 What is an entry visa to India?
- 10 Can I get Indian visa same day?
- 11 How long Indian visa takes?
- 12 How long can I stay in India with Visa?
- 13 Can I live in India with British passport?
- 14 How much bank balance is required for UK visa?
- 15 Do British citizens need a visa for India?
How much does a visa to India cost?
|Visa types||Visa application fee (INR)|
|Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry)||10160|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years)||38609|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years)||70052|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years)||87912|
How much is an E visa to India?
Visa Service fee
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|e -Tourist Visa||$35|
|e -Business Visa||$45|
|e -Medical Visa||$45|
|e -Medical Attendant Visa||$45|
How much does an Indian visa cost from Australia?
How much does it cost Australian citizens for Indian E-Tourist Visa? It costs Australian citizens US$25 for an Indian E-Tourist visa. The visa agent charges US$25 as their service charge which is additional.
How much is an Indian E visa for UK citizens?
The visa for India The electronic Indian visa can be applied for online and costs £109.95 per person. You do not need to take your passport to a desk. The travel permit is sent by e -mail within a couple of days.
How do I get a visa to India?
THREE STEP REGULAR VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/ visa from. Indian Mission/ Visa Application Center.
How much is visa fee?
|Visa Type||Description||Fee Amount (in USD)|
|E||Treaty Trader/Investor, Australian Professional Specialty||$205|
Can I apply for Indian visa online?
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Online Visa Application.
Can I get visa on arrival in India?
Tourist Visa can only be granted to a foreigner who does not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives, etc. Government of India has launched the Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) Scheme.
What is an entry visa to India?
An Entry Visa is granted for a specific purpose short term courses or other non-business related purposes. An Invitation letter is required from concerned organisation/authorities in India along with the letter from concerned Indian associations.
Can I get Indian visa same day?
The applicant can get their Urgent Visa within 1 to 3 days. To avail the expedited service, you can apply now for Emergency / Urgent Indian Visa.
How long Indian visa takes?
If they are satisfied with your application and the supporting documents you submitted your visa will be issued to you in two to four days. According to the official website of the Indian government, one has to apply for an Indian visa 4 days prior to their journey.
How long can I stay in India with Visa?
The maximum length of time you can stay in India on a tourist visa is 180 days, or approximately six months, as of the date of publication.
Can I live in India with British passport?
There is currently no way for Brits to achieve legal permanent residency in India unless they are of Indian ancestry, married to an Indian citizen, or by giving up their UK citizenship to become naturalised.
How much bank balance is required for UK visa?
FUNDS REQUIREMENT You must have at least £4,000 in your savings. Anything less than that can raise questions and lead to visa refusal. Again, UK Visas and Immigration does not specify what is acceptable in terms of funds.
Do British citizens need a visa for India?
Do UK passport holders need a Visa to go to India? YES, UK passport holders must obtain an India Visa before traveling to India.