- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
- 1 Is it hard to get a visa for Thailand?
- 2 Can I get a 90 day tourist visa for Thailand?
- 3 Is tourist visa free for Thailand?
- 4 How much is visa from Nigeria to Thailand?
- 5 How long can foreigners stay in Thailand?
- 6 How much is a Thai visa?
- 7 How can I stay in Thailand for 6 months?
- 8 How can I stay in Thailand for 3 months?
- 9 How can I stay in Thailand long term?
- 10 Can you live in Thailand without a visa?
- 11 How long does it take to get Thailand visa?
- 12 How many types of visa in Thailand?
- 13 Do Nigerians need visa Thailand?
- 14 Is Thailand Embassy in Nigeria open?
- 15 How do I get Thailand visa from Nigeria?
Is it hard to get a visa for Thailand?
Apparently this is the most difficult visa to get, among tourist visas. The procedure for getting one is similar to the 60 days visa, this means that after paying for the initial visa which will allow you to stay on Thai soil for 180 months, every 60 days you’ll have to leave the country to then re-enter, and so on.
Can I get a 90 day tourist visa for Thailand?
The 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for study, business, investment, retirement and other purposes. The holder of this visa is also given a period of 90 days stay inside Thailand and can be extended for 7 days.
Is tourist visa free for Thailand?
The VISA EXEMPTION RULE allows tourists from 64 countries1 to enter Thailand without a visa. They are granted to stay a maximum of 30 days if they are entering Thailand via an international airport or entering through a land border checkpoint from neighboring countries.
How much is visa from Nigeria to Thailand?
The visa is valid for between 30- 60 days depending on the consul discretion. It costs 13,000 naira for a Thailand tourist visa. A copy of your travel return ticket paid in full is required.
How long can foreigners stay in Thailand?
Upon entry, Thai immigration officials will place an immigration stamp in the passport permitting a 30-day stay in Thailand if arriving by air or land. This time limit may subsequently be extended for an additional 30 days by paying a 1,900 baht fee to the Thai Immigration Bureau office.
How much is a Thai visa?
The price of the visa is 2000 THB (about $65,) and you need to pay it at the service counter at the immigration checkpoint. Even so, you just pay and receive the stamp.
How can I stay in Thailand for 6 months?
The duration of stay is determined upon entry to Thailand. According to the Thai Office of Immigration Bureau, people who need to stay in Thailand longer than the six month window may apply for an extension of their visa. This can be done in person at the Bureau office in Bangkok or online at www.immigration.go.th.
How can I stay in Thailand for 3 months?
Single Entry Tourist Visa (SETV) aka “ 60 day tourist visa ” Once you are given the visa, you need to travel to Thailand within 3 months to activate it. You get a visa put in your passport, so when you arrive in Thailand, you will get a stamp to use the visa as soon as you arrive, and you can then stay for 60 days.
How can I stay in Thailand long term?
Thai Elite Visa is the only visa that allows foreigners to stay in Thailand for a very long period with lesser hassle than the other visas. Unlike other visas, it is the only visa that allows you to stay in the country without sorting out the formalities at the immigration office yourself every 90-day reporting.
Can you live in Thailand without a visa?
When moving to Thailand, you’ll need to get a visa – a requirement by Thai Immigration Law. Most people who move to Thailand do so with a tourist visa (valid for 60 days) or a non-immigrant visa which is initially valid for 90 days and which will then need to be extended through Thai Immigration.
How long does it take to get Thailand visa?
Visa Application Process Review and processing of the visa application. The processing time usually takes 5 to 10 business days which depends with the Thai embassy or consulate where the application is lodged.
How many types of visa in Thailand?
Obtaining a visa for Thailand The Ministry of the Interior issued ministerial laws defining 9 types of visa, some of which are issued only to holders of diplomatic or official passports, while others are issued to persons wishing to enter and temporarily stay or enter and take up residence in the kingdom.
Do Nigerians need visa Thailand?
Thailand tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria. Visas can be extended for an additional 30 days while in Thailand. Total length of stay must not exceed 90 days. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Thailand.
Is Thailand Embassy in Nigeria open?
The consular section is open 09:00 and 11:00 (Visa application)14:00 and 16:00 (Visa collection). The offices of the embassy may be closed on Nigerian and Thai public holidays.
How do I get Thailand visa from Nigeria?
How To Apply For Thailand Visa In Nigeria
- An International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- An application form carefully filled and signed.
- Four recently acquired passport-sized photograph.
- Original certificate of clearance obtained from Nigeria National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.