- 1 How do I apply for a visa to Russia?
- 2 Can I apply for a Russian visa online?
- 3 How much does a Russian visa cost?
- 4 How much is a visa to Russia from Ireland?
- 5 Can I go to Russia without a visa?
- 6 How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
- 7 How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
- 8 Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Russia?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit St Petersburg Russia?
- 11 How much is a visa for St Petersburg?
- 12 Who can go to Russia without visa?
- 13 How long is a flight from Ireland to Russia?
- 14 Is Russia safe to visit?
How do I apply for a visa to Russia?
To apply for a Russian Tourist Visa, you will need the following documents:
- Original passport, valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for your visa and entry/exit stamps.
- Application form.
- One passport-type photograph.
- Tourist visa support documents (hotel voucher and confirmation of tourist acceptance)
Can I apply for a Russian visa online?
Eligible citizens are able to obtain an electronic visa for Russia through the simple E- visa Russia application form, which only takes a few minutes to fill in.
How much does a Russian visa cost?
The Russia tourist visa costs $160.00 which does not include the administrative fees or letter of invitation letter fee. Please Note: there may be cheaper Russia Tourist visas available depending on your nationality. Enter your nationality into the visa checker to see all available visa types.
How much is a visa to Russia from Ireland?
|Single Journey Visa||5,000 RUB – €60 Euro|
|Multi Journey Visa||8,000 RUB – €100 Euro|
|Transit Visa||2,900 RUB – €25 Euro|
Can I go to Russia without a visa?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. Travelers who arrive in Russia without an entry visa will not be permitted to enter the country, and face immediate return to the point of embarkation at their own expense.
How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need.
Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
Petersburg for 72 hours without a visa ( visa -free) If you arrive in St. Petersburg by air or by land (train, bus or car) you will need to obtain a visa beforehand; however, cruise passengers arriving at Russian ports can visit the city for a period of up to 72 hours without needing a visa.
How much does it cost to go to Russia?
The average trip cost to Russia is around 56€/64$ per day, but budget travel could only cost around 20€/24$ per day.
What is the best time of year to visit St Petersburg Russia?
The best time to visit St. Petersburg is from mid-June to September. Although it’s expensive, St. Petersburg’s near 24 hours of sunshine and White Nights celebrations during the summer months are not to be missed.
How much is a visa for St Petersburg?
Starting in October 2019, Russia began to issue e- Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia. The cost of a visa for Saint Petersburg can go up to USD 50.00 depending on which processing options you select.
Who can go to Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry)).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
How long is a flight from Ireland to Russia?
The total flight duration from Ireland to Russia is 7 hours, 53 minutes.
Is Russia safe to visit?
No country is totally crime-free; Russia is no different. Major cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg see their fair share of petty crime such as pickpocketing, theft, etc. As in any big city, you should be careful of your belongings when traveling, especially when in crowded places or touristy areas.