- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport sized (35/40mm) photograph.
- Return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation/host address in Nigeria.
- 1 How much is Nigeria visa from USA?
- 2 How do you apply for a visa to Nigeria from the USA?
- 3 How long does it take to get a Nigerian visa?
- 4 How much does a Nigerian visa cost?
- 5 What documents do I need to visit Nigeria?
- 6 Can I go to Nigeria without a visa?
- 7 Is it hard to get a Nigerian visa?
- 8 Can I get a Nigerian visa online?
- 9 What documents do I need for US visa interview in Nigeria?
- 10 How long can I stay in Nigeria on a tourist visa?
- 11 What happens if you overstay your visa in Nigeria?
- 12 What are the documents required for visa?
- 13 Can I get a Nigerian visa at the airport?
- 14 How can I get American invitation from Nigeria?
How much is Nigeria visa from USA?
Nigeria Business Visa Applicants are charged a visa fee of $160 for single-entry visa or multiple-entry visa. Payments are made by money order (made payable to the Embassy of Nigeria) or via the Nigeria Immigration Service webpage. Applicants must also pay an additional $30 processing fee.
How do you apply for a visa to Nigeria from the USA?
STEP 1: Go to Nigeria Immigration website at: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng.
- STEP 2: Select Entry Visa/Visa Free Zone.
- STEP 3: Click on Processing Country, select United States.
- STEP 4: Click on Start Application.
- STEP 5: The application is on the Inovate1 Services website.
How long does it take to get a Nigerian visa?
At iVisa, we give you three distinct processing options so you can choose how fast you want to receive your Tourist e-Visa for Nigeria: Standard can take up to 6 days to process your application. Rush can take up to 4 days to process your application. Super Rush can take up to 2 days to process your application.
How much does a Nigerian visa cost?
The Nigerian Tourist visa cost varies based on your country and currency, but on average, it will cost between $160 and $180 USD as of 2020. You may also have to pay for processing fees as well as any additional documents you may need, such as passport photos.
What documents do I need to visit Nigeria?
A passport valid for six months, a visa, and proof of Polio and Yellow Fever vaccinations are required to enter Nigeria. You must obtain your Nigerian visa from a Nigerian embassy or consulate in advance of your travel.
Can I go to Nigeria without a visa?
Do I Need a Visa for Nigeria? Yes, a visa is required for travel to Nigeria. Requirements can change at any time basesd on the needs of the Nigerian government. Visas are generally valid for a 90 day period and may be extended for an additional 90 days, based on government approval.
Is it hard to get a Nigerian visa?
A visit visa to Nigeria doesn’t have to be hard! In fact, you can get it down and have your visa within 1 to a few days. It’s simply a long process to gather up the documents, fill out the forms and make payments. And if you’re considering getting visas for other people or even a family – there are more requirements.
Can I get a Nigerian visa online?
Application for Nigerian Visas can now be completed online from anywhere on the globe. Application guidelines are also available online.
What documents do I need for US visa interview in Nigeria?
Schedule My Appointment
- A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).
- Your visa application fee payment receipt from GTBank.
- Your DS-160 confirmation page.
How long can I stay in Nigeria on a tourist visa?
The Nigerian tourist or business visa is typically issued for entry within ninety days of the date of issue for stays of 7 to 90 days, as granted by the Embassy. The visit must be completed prior to the expiration date of the visa. The multiple entry visa is valid six months for a stay of 7-90 days on per visit.
What happens if you overstay your visa in Nigeria?
Nigeria has set severe penalties for visa defaulters. Anyone who overstays for a period exceeding 180 days, but not beyond 365 days would pay USD 2000 or its equivalent and those who stay in the country without authorisation would pay a penalty of USD 4000.
What are the documents required for visa?
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN EMPLOYMENT VISA 1 Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months and having at least 3 blank visa pages. 2 A photocopy of the data page of the passport. 3 Two passport size photographs (2X2 inch).
Can I get a Nigerian visa at the airport?
Your passport must be at least six (6) months valid to apply for Nigerian visa. Upon arrival at the port of entry proceed to Visa on Arrival section for Approval verification, biometric enrollment, and issuance of entry Visa.
How can I get American invitation from Nigeria?
To invite someone from Nigeria to the USA, the US sponsor can write an invitation letter for the visitor. This letter is only a beginning; not a visa guarantee. Since Americans have lost trust in Nigerians, the invitation letters to consulate and visitor must establish reliable reasons for the visit.