- 1 Where can I get a Visa gift card from?
- 2 Where can I buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
- 3 How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
- 4 Can you buy a Visa gift card at Walmart?
- 5 How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 6 Can I purchase a Visa gift card online?
- 7 Which Visa gift card has no fees?
- 8 Can I buy a Visa gift card online in Canada?
- 9 Do Visa gift cards have a pin?
- 10 How much is a 100 Visa gift card?
- 11 Who pays the activation fee on a Visa gift card?
- 12 What is the fee on a $50 Visa gift card?
- 13 How does a Visa gift card work?
- 14 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
- 15 How do I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
Where can I get a Visa gift card from?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Where can I buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
You can buy your Visa prepaid card from many stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws. Use the store locator buttons below to find one near you.
How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
Can you buy a Visa gift card at Walmart?
Yes, you can buy a Visa gift card with a Walmart credit card. You can use either the Walmart Mastercard Credit Card or the Walmart Store Credit Card to purchase Visa gift cards, both at Walmart stores and on walmart.com.
How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Can I purchase a Visa gift card online?
Yes. Your Visa Gift card is intended for use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card. You can do this by either calling the provider, or by visiting their website.
Which Visa gift card has no fees?
NetSpend® Visa ® Prepaid Card No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card. Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply). Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
Can I buy a Visa gift card online in Canada?
Buy a Visa Gift Card online within seconds Use your virtual prepaid card to make purchases on any website that accepts Visa Gift Cards as payment. Simply purchase your Visa eGift Card at Dundle (CA), receive the code directly by email and shop online with secure prepaid credit immediately!
Do Visa gift cards have a pin?
Your Visa ® Gift Card is a prepaid Visa card that can be used for purchases at merchants worldwide that accept Visa Debit Cards. The debit option requires a PIN to work. The card does not come with a preset PIN, so you will need to set one prior to making the purchase for the debit option to work.
How much is a 100 Visa gift card?
Compare with similar items
|This item $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)||$100 Mastercard Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee) #1 Best Seller|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (18022)||4.8 out of 5 stars (1995)|
|Sold By||Amazon Payments, Inc.||Amazon Payments, Inc.|
Who pays the activation fee on a Visa gift card?
A prepaid Visa activation fee is a fee that is charged to the buyer of the prepaid card to put value onto the card. It occurs when you first purchase the card. At grocery stores, it is typically a $4.95 fee on top of the amount on the gift cards.
What is the fee on a $50 Visa gift card?
$50 Visa Gift Card (plus $4.95 Purchase Fee)
How does a Visa gift card work?
A Visa gift card is a non-reloadable, prepaid debit card. Once it’s activated, the card works just like cash. The cardholder can use it to shop or make a one-time bill payment anywhere that accepts Visa for as long as a balance remains. The gift cards are available at banks and retail stores.
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.
How do I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.