How to add a gift card to PayPal
- Go into your PayPal Wallet on a desktop computer.
- Click “Link a debit or credit card.”
- Tap “Link a card manually” if given the option to link manually or through a bank.
- Enter the gift card information.
- Tap “Link Card.”
- 1 Can I buy a prepaid card with PayPal?
- 2 Can you transfer money from PayPal to a prepaid Visa card?
- 3 Can I link a prepaid PayPal card to my PayPal account?
- 4 Will PayPal send me a card?
- 5 How can I get money off my PayPal account without a card?
- 6 Can I use a green dot card for PayPal?
- 7 How do I add money to my PayPal prepaid card?
- 8 Does PayPal accept Visa?
- 9 How do you link a Visa card to PayPal?
- 10 Does PayPal accept netspend?
- 11 How long does it take to get a PayPal card?
- 12 How do I put money on my PayPal?
Can I buy a prepaid card with PayPal?
A. There is one way to get a PayPal Prepaid Card. Visit a retail location to purchase a temporary PayPal Prepaid Card.
Can you transfer money from PayPal to a prepaid Visa card?
You can transfer money from PayPal to a prepaid card. You can transfer money to any eligible Visa or MasterCard debit card. You can find all eligible cards in the “Instant” section of the money transfer page on PayPal. The transfer typically takes about 30 minutes.
Yes. Anywhere in the U.S. where PayPal is accepted you can use prepaid gift cards that have a Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover® logo on it. For users without PayPal account, you can just enter the card information during checkout in the same way you would do with credit or debit cards.
Will PayPal send me a card?
Get the PayPal Cash Card today. Use your PayPal balance to shop online and in store everywhere Mastercard ® is accepted. PayPal Balance account is required to get the card.
How can I get money off my PayPal account without a card?
Here’s how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account on your computer: Log in and go to your Wallet. Click Transfer to your bank account.
- Tap PayPal Balance on the home screen.
- Tap Withdraw Funds.
- Follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.
Can I use a green dot card for PayPal?
The GreenDot card from MoneyPak works with PayPal so you can make online purchases. Major retailers such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS/Pharmarcy, Rite Aid and other locations allow you to load cash onto a GreenDot MoneyPak card. You can also add funds to PayPal to make online purchases.
How do I add money to my PayPal prepaid card?
You can move money sitting on your linked prepaid card into your PayPal account as follows:
- Sign into PayPal.
- Link your prepaid card as a bank account if you have not already.
- Click on Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click on Transfer Money.
- Click on Add money online.
Does PayPal accept Visa?
You can use most major credit cards on PayPal, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and more. If you prefer, you can also link debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logos to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the “Add a Card” button on the “Debit and Credit Cards” screen to link your Visa card to your PayPal account.
- Verify that your card’s billing address matches the home address for your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
Does PayPal accept netspend?
Prepaid Netspend accounts work with PayPal. A PayPal account can be linked to a Netspend account, and vice versa. PayPal allows its customers to add money to their PayPal prepaid cards at Netspend Reload Network locations nationwide.
How long does it take to get a PayPal card?
Get Your PayPal Cash Card You can obtain a PayPal Cash card by requesting one online. Once you successfully order your card, it should arrive within 7 to 10 business days.
How do I put money on my PayPal?
How to add money to your PayPal account
- Log into your PayPal account and click “Transfer Money” under your balance on the home page.
- On the next page, click “Add money to your balance.”
- Enter the amount of cash you wish to transfer from your bank, then hit “Add.”