- 1 How do you spell viceversa?
- 2 How do you write vice versa in short form?
- 3 What is a versa?
- 4 How do you use vice versa in a sentence?
- 5 Is vice versa slang?
- 6 What does via mean?
- 7 Can you say vice versa in an essay?
- 8 What is vice versa example?
- 9 What is vice versa in French?
- 10 Is versa a word?
- 11 Can you still buy vice versa sweets?
- 12 What is vice versa in maths?
- 13 What is another word for Vice Versa?
- 14 How do you use vie in a sentence?
- 15 What is vice versa in Tagalog?
How do you spell viceversa?
Vice versa is a Latin phrase translating to “and the other way around.” It has become a common English expression to show that the reverse of something said is true.
How do you write vice versa in short form?
Some parts were molded with ultrasonics but no tie layer, and vice versa.
|VV||Village Vanguard (jazz club: in Greenwich Village, New York, NY)|
|VV||Vibo Valentia (postcode, Italy)|
What is a versa?
Versa. Versa is an RDF query language, that is, a query language for databases, able to retrieve and manipulate data stored in Resource Description Framework format. Versa differs from most other RDF query languages, which are typically based on SQL or specialized XML vocabularies.
How do you use vice versa in a sentence?
- I do not like my sister’s new husband, and vice versa.
- I am tired of spending time with my family, and vice versa.
- Mothers infected by dengue may have babies with higher risk of severe Zika, and vice versa.
Is vice versa slang?
Vice versa is a Latin phrase that means “the other way around.” It is used as an adverb, it doesn’t need a hyphen, and you don’t need to italicize it or put it in quotation marks unless you’re talking about the term itself.
What does via mean?
: by going through (a particular place): by way of (a particular place): by means of (a person, machine, etc.): by using (something or someone) See the full definition for via in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
Can you say vice versa in an essay?
The phrase is commonly found in formal essays. If you ‘re worried about including it an academic paper, don’t worry. “ Vice versa,” being Latin is not inappropriate in the context of an academic paper. On the contrary, it is widely used and not at all frowned upon.
What is vice versa example?
phrase. Vice versa is used to indicate that the reverse of what you have said is true. For example ‘people can perform some tasks better than machines can and vice versa ‘ means that machines can perform some tasks better than people can.
What is vice versa in French?
More French words for vice versa. vice versa adverb. vice versa. inversement adverb. inversely, conversely.
Is versa a word?
No, versa is not in the scrabble dictionary.
Can you still buy vice versa sweets?
Vice Versas were first produced in the UK in 1991, but production was later discontinued. The chocolate sweet was re-launched in 2004, only to be withdrawn once more, roughly a year later.
What is vice versa in maths?
Answer: Vice versa means reverse of it. ex- 2+3=5. or 3+2=5.
What is another word for Vice Versa?
In this page you can discover 26 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for vice – versa, like: conversely, mutatis mutandis (Latin), in opposite manner, on-the-contrary, in reverse, the opposite way, the-other -way-round, turn-about, about-face, in reverse English and backwards.
How do you use vie in a sentence?
Vie in a Sentence
- In the championship game, the two teams will vie for the national title.
- The competitive twins often vie for the attention of their parents.
- This year eight candidates will vie for their political party’s endorsement.
What is vice versa in Tagalog?
Filipino Translation. kabaligtaran. More Filipino words for vice versa. kabaligtaran adverb.