Cardholder Customer Service: 1-877-937-4098.
- 1 How do I unlock my Walmart MoneyCard?
- 2 How do I check pending deposits on Walmart MoneyCard?
- 3 How do I dispute a Walmart MoneyCard online?
- 4 Can someone else put money on my Walmart MoneyCard?
- 5 How do I contact Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service?
- 6 Why is my Walmart card blocked?
- 7 What time does Walmart Green Dot post direct deposits?
- 8 How long does it take for direct deposit on Walmart Money Card?
- 9 How do I check the balance on my money card?
- 10 What is the number for Green Dot customer service?
- 11 How do I speak to a live person at Green Dot?
- 12 How do I find my temporary Walmart credit card number?
- 13 Can I link my Walmart Money Card to cash App?
- 14 Where can I load my Walmart Visa card?
- 15 How can I put money on my debit card without a bank account?
How do I unlock my Walmart MoneyCard?
To unblock your Walmart MoneyCard, log in to the Walmart MoneyCard mobile app and tap the Card lock/Card unlock toggle on your dashboard. Be aware that standard text message and data rates, fees and charges may apply. You must have a valid mailing address on file to use the Lock/Unlock Card feature.
How do I check pending deposits on Walmart MoneyCard?
You can review your pending and posted purchases on the Transaction History page. Quickly check your balance and transaction history online 24/7 by logging in to WalmartMoneyCard.com or the mobile app.
How do I dispute a Walmart MoneyCard online?
Call us or write to us as soon as you can if you think an error has occurred in your card account. If writing us, a Transaction Dispute Form is available for your convenience at www.walmartmoneycard.com.
Can someone else put money on my Walmart MoneyCard?
Friends can send money to your Walmart MoneyCard by picking up a MoneyPak, adding the amount they want to send, and completing the transaction at MoneyPak.com. There is a $5.95 fee for this. They can also send you money from their checking account via an online bank transfer.
How do I contact Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service?
Account services Access your Walmart MoneyCard account your way. Cardholder Customer Service: 1-877-937-4098.
Why is my Walmart card blocked?
Reasons Why Your Walmart Money Card May Be Blocked You didn’t correctly register your card. If the card you purchased was temporary, or if received an unregistered card, you are obligated to register your card as soon as possible. Walmart cannot resolve any errors on an unregistered card.
What time does Walmart Green Dot post direct deposits?
Between 12 AM and 6 AM (EST) on the day that your employer sends the deposit (Monday through Friday), direct deposits through employees typically hit accounts.
How long does it take for direct deposit on Walmart Money Card?
Direct Deposit This service is free and you can opt to deposit all or part of your check. Employers may notify the bank of direct deposits up to two days before the official “payday,” and Walmart will then transfer funds to the card early.
How do I check the balance on my money card?
Text HELP to 96411 & you’ll get your balance, recent transactions, history, & more. You can also stay on top of your account by selecting personalized alerts.
What is the number for Green Dot customer service?
Contact Green Dot Bank by calling (866) 795-7597 or the number on the back of your Card, by mail at P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, California 91117, or visit greendot.com. For general information about prepaid accounts, visit cpfb.gov/prepaid.
How do I speak to a live person at Green Dot?
Contact us Quick help & support
- Quickest option. Visit our Help center to check out top questions, quick help guides and more FAQ’s!
- Have a question? Chat with us. 5am-9pm PST, 7 days a week.
- Still can’t find your answer? Call us. Contact Customer Support at (866) 795-7597
- Mail us. Green Dot Corporation P.O. Box 5100,
How do I find my temporary Walmart credit card number?
If eligible, you would see your card number in the “Your Card Number” section of the mobile app. You can link this number to the Walmart Pay section of your Walmart App.
You currently can’t use a Walmart MoneyCard prepaid card with Cash App. Cash App accepts linked bank accounts and credit or debit cards backed by Visa, American Express, Discover, or Mastercard. Alternatively, you can use Venmo with your Walmart MoneyCard prepaid card. You can learn more about Venmo’s features here.
Where can I load my Walmart Visa card?
Just bring your card and cash to any Walmart register and ask the cashier to reload your card. Reload fee of up to $3 applies. If you have a Walmart MoneyCard with Cash-Back Rewards, you also have the option to use the Walmart MoneyCard app to add cash to your account.
How can I put money on my debit card without a bank account?
How to Add Money Onto a Debit Card
- Make a Deposit. Making a deposit into your checking or savings account is an easy way to add money to a debit card.
- Mobile Deposits. Some card providers let you make deposits through their mobile apps.
- Direct Deposit.
- Transfer Money.