- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
- 1 How easy is it to get a Thai visa?
- 2 What are the requirements for Thailand visa?
- 3 How much does a Thai visa cost?
- 4 How do I get a visa for Thailand from Australia?
- 5 How long can foreigners stay in Thailand?
- 6 Can you live in Thailand without a visa?
- 7 How much money do you need to enter Thailand?
- 8 Is visa free for Thailand in 2020?
- 9 How long does it take to get Thailand visa?
- 10 Can I get Thailand visa online?
- 11 How long can I stay in Thailand for?
- 12 How can I get residence in Thailand?
- 13 How long can I stay in Thailand from Australia?
- 14 Can Australian citizen live in Thailand?
How easy is it to get a Thai visa?
There are two ways of getting a tourist visa. This is the easiest way of getting a Thai visa. The visa is stamped on your passport upon arrival in Thailand. Visa on arrival is available 24 hours at the following international airports in Thailand.
What are the requirements for Thailand visa?
Tourist Application Requirements for a Thailand Visa
- Visa May Not Be Required. No visa is required for a stay of up to 30 days.
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Proof of Health Insurance.
- Health Declaration.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements.
How much does a Thai visa cost?
The price of the visa is 2000 THB (about $65,) and you need to pay it at the service counter at the immigration checkpoint. Even so, you just pay and receive the stamp. No more waiting in line to fill in the application because iVisa will send it to you via e-mail.
How do I get a visa for Thailand from Australia?
– Australian passport holders are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for tourism purposes and will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 30 days on each visit. However, entering Thailand without visa through land border check-points is restricted to only twice per calendar year.
How long can foreigners stay in Thailand?
Upon entry, Thai immigration officials will place an immigration stamp in the passport permitting a 30-day stay in Thailand if arriving by air or land. This time limit may subsequently be extended for an additional 30 days by paying a 1,900 baht fee to the Thai Immigration Bureau office.
Can you live in Thailand without a visa?
When moving to Thailand, you’ll need to get a visa – a requirement by Thai Immigration Law. Most people who move to Thailand do so with a tourist visa (valid for 60 days) or a non-immigrant visa which is initially valid for 90 days and which will then need to be extended through Thai Immigration.
How much money do you need to enter Thailand?
Most tourists come to Thailand and get a visa on arrival (technically a visa waiver) so will be required to hold 10,000 Baht. This money can be in an equivalent foriegn currency, but it must be in cash – no credit cards are accepted as proof of funds.
Is visa free for Thailand in 2020?
The VISA EXEMPTION RULE allows tourists from 64 countries1 to enter Thailand without a visa. They are granted to stay a maximum of 30 days if they are entering Thailand via an international airport or entering through a land border checkpoint from neighboring countries.
How long does it take to get Thailand visa?
Visa Application Process Review and processing of the visa application. The processing time usually takes 5 to 10 business days which depends with the Thai embassy or consulate where the application is lodged.
Can I get Thailand visa online?
How to apply for a Thailand eVisa? Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email.
How long can I stay in Thailand for?
You must enter Thailand within the validity of visa. However, the permitted length of stay is up to 60 days from the date of arrival in Thailand. Travellers should carefully check the immigration stamps in their passports regarding the exact length of stay to ensure that they do not overstay their visa.
How can I get residence in Thailand?
In order to apply to become a Thai Permanent Resident, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have had a Thai non-immigrant visa for at least three years prior to the submission of your application.
- You must be a holder of a non-immigrant visa at the time of submitting your application.
How long can I stay in Thailand from Australia?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: – Australian passport holders are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for tourism purposes and will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 30 days on each visit.
Can Australian citizen live in Thailand?
Australia has a visa-waiver scheme with Thailand, meaning that if you want to go and spend some time there before you commit to a move, you’ll have 30 days on entry without needing a visa.