Use Real Name and Current Address. When registering the gift card, enter your first and last name, just as you would on a credit card. Enter current address information as well.
- 1 What address do I use for a prepaid Visa?
- 2 Do you have to use your real name on a prepaid card?
- 3 What do I put when it asks for name on card?
- 4 When using a Visa gift card online What do you put for name on card?
- 5 How do you use a prepaid Visa debit card?
- 6 What information is needed for a prepaid card?
- 7 Where is the name on a Visa card?
- 8 Do prepaid cards need Social Security number?
- 9 What name should I use on a prepaid Visa?
- 10 What’s a billing address?
- 11 What does it mean when asked name on card?
- 12 How do I register my prepaid Visa card?
- 13 Do you have to activate a Visa gift card?
What address do I use for a prepaid Visa?
When the checkout process asks for the billing address, you must use the exact same address supplied during the registration process. After using the card for a while, dial the number on the back to check your current balance.
Do you have to use your real name on a prepaid card?
When purchasing a prepaid card for anonymous use, it’s important to avoid cards which are reloadable. The reloadable cards usually involve actual credit and, as such, require a social security number to be activated. Non-reloadable cards only require a name and address. This information is never verified.
What do I put when it asks for name on card?
If it asks for FULL NAME, I type my full name. If it asks for NAME ON CARD, I type the name that is on the card. As others have said, say the name as it is on the card. Some retailers or whoever is asking is just verifying that you indeed have the card.
When using a Visa gift card online What do you put for name on card?
You can use your card for online purchases by entering the card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code (CVV) found on the back of the card. Occasionally websites will ask for the name on the card, in these instances simply insert “Gift Card” in the field provided.
How do you use a prepaid Visa debit card?
Shopping or Withdrawing Cash With Your Card To buy something in- person, just swipe or insert the card at the point of sale. If you’re shopping online, type in your card number. At an ATM, just insert your prepaid card like any other bank card and withdraw cash.
What information is needed for a prepaid card?
Some prepaid card providers require you to register your card upon, or just after purchase, by asking you to provide certain personal information, such as:
- Full name.
- Street address (no P.O.
- Date of birth.
- Phone number.
Where is the name on a Visa card?
The account number and cardholder’s name are embossed or printed on the front of a Visa card. The card also has a special three-digit validation code on the back. This code provides additional security for the cardholder.
Do prepaid cards need Social Security number?
For online purchases and to keep from carrying large amounts of cash, it may be a good idea to have a prepaid card. Prepaid cards don’t require a Social Security number and can be opened by almost anyone.
What name should I use on a prepaid Visa?
Use Real Name and Current Address. When registering the gift card, enter your first and last name, just as you would on a credit card.
What’s a billing address?
Your personal billing address is the address you give when applying for a credit or debit card. This address is associated with you on your bank account and other payment functions. Your billing address is usually the address where you live, but not always. Otherwise you will need to add a separate shipping address.
What does it mean when asked name on card?
3. Cardholder’s name: This is the person authorized to use the card.
How do I register my prepaid Visa card?
- Note the Web address for activation on the prepaid card’s packaging, or on the sticker pasted on the front of the card.
- Open a Web browser and enter the activation URL into the address bar.
- Click the “Activate Card” option.
- Type the prepaid Visa card number into the corresponding input boxes.
Do you have to activate a Visa gift card?
Many Visa Gift cards are activated automatically upon purchase and may be used immediately. However, some Visa Gift cards must be activated by the recipient before they can be used. Be sure to sign in the designated area on the back before making your first purchase.