You can apply for a range of Australian visa types, including tourist visas and working holiday visas, at your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate. You can also apply for certain types of visas on the Australian Department of Home Affairs website.
- 1 How do I apply for a visa to visit Australia?
- 2 How do I apply for a visa to visit Australia from Canada?
- 3 Can I get tourist visa for Australia now?
- 4 How much bank balance is required for Australia tourist visa?
- 5 Which countries can enter Australia without visa?
- 6 What visa do I need to move to Australia?
- 7 How can I move to Australia permanently?
- 8 Can Canadian PR visit Australia?
- 9 How long can I stay in Australia without a visa?
- 10 Can I change my visitor visa to work visa in Australia?
- 11 What documents do I need to visit Australia?
- 12 What documents are required for visitor visa?
How do I apply for a visa to visit Australia?
- Log in or create an ImmiAccount.
- Attach documents.
- Submit family applications together.
- Pay the application fee. We will not process your application until you pay the fee.
How do I apply for a visa to visit Australia from Canada?
Canadians traveling to Australia need to apply and obtain an electronic travel authorization or ETA. This can be done online through the Australian ETA website. The ETA is primarily for people traveling as tourists or for business purposes to Australia.
Can I get tourist visa for Australia now?
You can still apply for a visa to visit Australia, but you may not be able to enter Australia now. If we grant you an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA), eVisitor or Visitor visa, it does not grant you an exemption to travel to Australia. You need to apply for a travel exemption and give evidence to support your claims.
How much bank balance is required for Australia tourist visa?
Required funds for Australian visitor visa D: You need to have at least AUD$1,000-1,500 if you apply to stay for one month.
Which countries can enter Australia without visa?
Other ETA eligible countries and territories Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and South Korea (90 days) and Taiwan (30 days) also grant visa-free access to Australians while Brunei grants Australians a 30-day visa on arrival.
What visa do I need to move to Australia?
Parents of Australian citizens or permanent residents can apply to migrate to Australia. An Australian working holiday visa allows you to come to the country to live and work for 12 months. The Australian tourist visa or Visitor visa (subclass 600 visa) is for individuals who wish to visit Australia for holiday.
How can I move to Australia permanently?
How To Become an Australian Permanent Resident (Migrant)
- Find the right visa for you. Find the right visa for you.
- Check if you meet the visa requirements. Check if you meet the visa requirements.
- Apply for an Australian Migrant Visa. Apply for an Australian Migrant Visa.
- Wait for a decision. Wait for a decision.
- Get your visa!
Can Canadian PR visit Australia?
Australia Visa for Canadians Requirements Canadians must hold a passport with 6-months validity and a valid ETA to enter Australia. You may be asked to provide additional details or evidence of your finances in certain situations.
How long can I stay in Australia without a visa?
The maximum length of stay per trip The maximum period of stay in Australia is three months. This duration applies to any stay in Australia. Are you travelling to Australia several times during the validity period of the visa? If so, you can stay in Australia for up to three months each time.
Can I change my visitor visa to work visa in Australia?
Once you hold a visitor visa, you cannot extend it or convert it into another type of visa, such as a working visa. If you want to extend your stay in Australia as a visitor, you need to apply for another visitor visa. However, once they come to Australia, if they want to apply for another visitor visa, VAC is $345.
What documents do I need to visit Australia?
You must have a valid U.S. passport and a visa or approved Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) to enter Australia. Most U.S. passport holders traveling to Australia for tourism or business purposes for less than 90 days can obtain an (ETA).
What documents are required for visitor visa?
Documents required for U.S D visa
- Completed DS-160 application form.
- Your passport with at least one blank page to be able to affix visa.
- One photograph fulfilling the requirements set by the U.S authorities.
- Proof of having paid transit visa fees.
- Interview confirmation page and its copy.