Where to Buy Visa Gift Cards With a Credit Card
- Visa Gift Cards at Simon Mall. Simon Mall sells Visa gift cards in $500 increments for $3.95.
- Visa Gift Cards at Giftcards.com.
- Visa Gift Cards at Gas Stations.
- Visa Gift Cards at Grocery Stores.
- Visa Gift Cards at Office Supply Stores.
- Visa Gift Cards at Drugstores.
31 aug. 2017
- Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Visa gift cards are sold at major retailers like Walmart, Amazon and other stores with gift card displays — grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, etc. Some banks, including U.S. Bank and TD Bank also sell Visa gift cards to their customers. Problem #2: Not Always Easy to Use
- 1 Where can I buy a Visa Gift Card with a credit card?
- 2 Can I use a credit card to buy a visa gift card?
- 3 Can I buy a Visa prepaid card with a credit card at Walmart?
- 4 How do I pay my Visa Gift Card with a credit card?
- 5 Can I use a Visa gift card as a credit card online?
- 6 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 7 What prepaid cards can be loaded with a credit card?
- 8 Can gift cards be traced back to a credit card?
- 9 Do you need an ID to buy a visa gift card?
- 10 How much is a Walmart prepaid Visa card?
- 11 How do I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
- 12 How much is a prepaid Visa card?
- 13 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
- 14 Can you deposit a Visa gift card into your bank account?
- 15 How do I pay with a Visa gift card online?
Where can I buy a Visa Gift Card with a credit card?
Retailers where you can buy gift cards with your credit card include Amazon, Target, Walmart, The Home Depot, Walgreens, CVS, Simon Malls and GiftCards.com. Some stores where you can’t buy gift cards with a credit card include Giant, Save Mart and Harris Teeter.
Can I use a credit card to buy a visa gift card?
Yes, you can use credit cards to buy gift cards at most retailers that offer them. According to a Consumer Gift Card Preferences Study in 2018, 91% of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a gift card (not necessarily using a credit card ), so it’s good to know the ins and outs of how gift cards work.
Can I buy a Visa prepaid card with a credit card at Walmart?
Yes, you can buy a Visa gift card with a Walmart credit card.
How do I pay my Visa Gift Card with a credit card?
Re: How can I pay my credit card balance with a Visa Gift Card? You can’t directly. You would need to get a PIN, buy a money order, deposit the money order, then pay it off.
Can I use a Visa gift card as a credit card online?
Can I use my Visa Gift card for online or phone purchases? Yes. Your Visa Gift card is intended for use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
What prepaid cards can be loaded with a credit card?
Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online in 2021
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard ®: Best for Direct Deposit.
- NetSpend ® Visa ® Prepaid Card: Best for Everday Use.
- NetSpend ® Visa ® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility.
- BlueBird® by American Express ®: Best for Budgeting.
- American Express ® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.
Can gift cards be traced back to a credit card?
In addition, while gift cards may look like credit cards, but they’re not. Gift cards are not bound by the same industry standards for their activation, tracking and use. The gift card usually can ‘t be traced, and the merchant gets a chargeback from the holder of the stolen credit card.
Do you need an ID to buy a visa gift card?
How do I use a VISA gift card? Visa gift cards can be used like debit cards. Does getting a Visa gift card require an age limit? No, you can go to a grocery store and buy one with cash, no I.D. is required.
How much is a Walmart prepaid Visa card?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee
|Direct Deposit Reload
|Reload via Walmart check cashing
How do I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
How much is a prepaid Visa card?
Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95. Activation fee: None. Monthly fees: You pay $6.95 per month.
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.
Can you deposit a Visa gift card into your bank account?
Can you put a Visa gift card in your bank account? You can deposit a gift card to your bank account, although not directly. Visa gift cards are treated like Visa credit cards, meaning the balance isn’t transferable to an account.
How do I pay with a Visa gift card online?
How do I use my Visa Gift Card online? You can use your card for online purchases by entering the card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code (CVV) found on the back of the card. Occasionally websites will ask for the name on the card, in these instances simply insert “ Gift Card ” in the field provided.