The Government of Vietnam and the U.S. Department of State recommend that travelers obtain a visa directly from an embassy or consulate of Vietnam prior to arrival. E-visa: U.S. citizens can apply online for a single entry E-visa on the Vietnam Immigration website.
- 1 How do I obtain a visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Can I get a visa on entry to Vietnam?
- 3 How do I apply for a Vietnam visa from South Africa?
- 4 How can I get Vietnam nationality?
- 5 Can I travel to Vietnam now?
- 6 How long can I stay in Vietnam without a visa?
- 7 How long can I stay in Vietnam for?
- 8 How much is a 5 year visa to Vietnam?
- 9 What documents do I need to travel to Vietnam?
- 10 How much is a working visa in Vietnam?
- 11 Can South Africans get into Vietnam?
- 12 Do SA citizens need a visa for Vietnam?
- 13 Can South Africans work in Vietnam?
How do I obtain a visa for Vietnam?
To apply for a Vietnam visa as an Indian passport holder, take the following steps:
- Visit www.VietnamVisa.govt.vn.
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Obtain a visa-on-arrival (VOA) approval letter. You will use this letter at the airport in Vietnam to pick up your visa.
Can I get a visa on entry to Vietnam?
Visa on arrival is available for Air travelers. Those arriving by land or cruise are required to contact the local Vietnam embassy to get a full Vietnam visa before departure. Visa on arrival must be picked up at Vietnam airports after landing. See detailed visa on arrival procedures at Vietnam airports.
How do I apply for a Vietnam visa from South Africa?
2 – Visa on arrival from South Africa
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
How can I get Vietnam nationality?
I. They can acquire Vietnam nationality, if meet the following conditions: – Have full civilization action about full capacity as the regulations of Vietnam law. – Obey the Vietnamese constitution and laws; respect the traditions, customs and habits of Vietnames ethnic.
Can I travel to Vietnam now?
Travelers currently allowed to enter Vietnam, including Vietnamese nationals and diplomatic, official duty, and special cases, including experts, business managers, foreign investors, and high-tech workers of businesses involved in important projects as determined by the Government of Vietnam, and their family members,
How long can I stay in Vietnam without a visa?
No visa is required for travel to Vietnam within 05 years. Those people having 5-year Vietnam visa exemption certificate is allowed to stay in Vietnam for 180 days at maximum for each visit. If they want to stay longer than 180 days without leaving the country, they can extend visa in Vietnam.
How long can I stay in Vietnam for?
1 month tourist visa allows foreign visitors to enter and reside in Vietnam up to 30 days. About 3 month visa, visitors can stay in the country up to 90 days (3 months). According to the regulation of Vietnam Immigration Department, visitors entering Vietnam by a tourist visa can reside in the country up to 4 months.
How much is a 5 year visa to Vietnam?
The application may be submitted online, in-person, via mail or email. Stamping or online visa fee: Single entry: US $25. Multiple entries (1-3 months): US $50.
What documents do I need to travel to Vietnam?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank visa page. Visit the Embassy of Vietnam website for the most current information.
How much is a working visa in Vietnam?
Foreign employees with a TRC can enter and exit Vietnam without a visa within the valid terms of their TRC. The processing time typically takes five working days while the fee varies between US$80 to US$120 depending on the duration of the card.
Can South Africans get into Vietnam?
If you are from South Africa, you need to get a visa. In February 2017, Vietnam launched an eVisa program to simplify the process of entering the country. Previously, travelers needed to get a Vietnam approval letter and received a visa on arrival.
Do SA citizens need a visa for Vietnam?
South African passport holders do require a visa to enter Vietnam, but fortunately, the process is relatively painless! You can apply at the Vietnam embassy in Pretoria if you live nearby. If you live further afield, however, you can send off all the required documents to the embassy with a courier service.
Can South Africans work in Vietnam?
Overview of a Vietnam Working Visa A working visa is granted for foreign employees coming to Vietnam for business purpose. Also, a South African worker is able to be issued Vietnam work visa if meeting some requirements such as you should be at least 18 years old and have good health to satisfy job demand.