Tourist Application Requirements for a Ghana Visa
- Passport. Have at least two consecutive blank visa pages.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Travisa Order Form.
- Children 18 and Under.
- Vaccination Certificate.
Is visa needed for Ghana citizens to travel to US?
- Ghanaian citizens need a visa for travelling to USA. The stay is usually long with a period of 180 days and visa expires in upto 10 years. Applicant is required to be present when applying for USA tourist visa.A total of 11 documents are required for applying USA tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
At the website, www.ghanaembassydc.org, click on ALL APPLICATIONS, and click on visa application, and then click on the “apply for visa online” link to complete the visa application form. After completing the visa application, click on SUBMIT to submit the application online.
- 1 How much is a visa to Ghana?
- 2 Can I get a visa on arrival in Ghana?
- 3 Can I go to Ghana without a visa?
- 4 Can I apply for Ghana Visa online?
- 5 How long does it take to get a visa to Ghana?
- 6 Is Ghana expensive to visit?
- 7 Which country is visa free to Ghana?
- 8 How can I get permanent residency in Ghana?
- 9 Do you need a letter of invitation to visit Ghana?
- 10 Why do visas get denied?
- 11 How much does it cost to get a Dubai visa in Ghana?
- 12 How much is a plane ticket from Ghana to USA?
- 13 Can I apply visa online?
- 14 Is it easy to get a job in Ghana?
- 15 How many days will it take to get a visa?
How much is a visa to Ghana?
Costs can range from $160 to over $250 depending on your needs. Ghana reserves the right to change the cost of visas and visa processing at any time. Do note, the visa fees do not include additional service fees requested by the Ghana government, cost of postage, etc.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Ghana?
A person can obtain a visa on arrival by applying to the Comptroller-General of Ghana Immigration Service (GIS). All persons entering Ghana must be in possession of a valid passport or an official travel document establishing the identity of the holder.
Can I go to Ghana without a visa?
Citizens of the majority of countries in Africa, as well as some Caribbean territories, can travel to Ghana without a visa or with a visa on arrival, which may be obtained from a border entry checkpoint in the country.
Can I apply for Ghana Visa online?
Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple Ghana online visa application, which will only take a few minutes to complete with personal and passport details.
How long does it take to get a visa to Ghana?
Tourist Visa Fees to Ghana:
|Processing Time:||Standard Visa to Ghana 8 business day|
|Number of Entries:||Single|
Is Ghana expensive to visit?
A vacation to Ghana for one week usually costs around GH¢2,013 for one person. So, a trip to Ghana for two people costs around GH¢4,026 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs GH¢8,052 in Ghana. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
Which country is visa free to Ghana?
Ghana PASSPORT DASHBOARD
|Guinea||visa – free|
|Guinea-Bissau||visa – free|
|Guyana||pre- visa on arrival|
|Haiti||visa – free /90 days|
How can I get permanent residency in Ghana?
- Step 1: Visit the GIS headquarters offices to start application.
- Step 2: Complete and submit application form.
- Step 3: Payment of application fees and submission of application for approval.
- Step 4: Review and approval of application.
- Step 5: Issuance of certificate of permanent residence.
Do you need a letter of invitation to visit Ghana?
The rule states that: ‘applicants on a VISIT to Ghana must provide a letter of invitation from their host in Ghana. ‘ The requirement appears to be an extension of existing conditions that apply to tour groups visiting Ghana.
Why do visas get denied?
An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls
How much does it cost to get a Dubai visa in Ghana?
Visa Fees At A Glance
|VISA TYPE||Visa Fee (GHS)|
|Express 48 hours Visa||190|
|90 Days Visa||1110|
|90 Days Multi Entry Long Term Visa||2690|
|30 Days Multi Entry Short Term Visa||1070|
How much is a plane ticket from Ghana to USA?
Good to know
|Low season||March||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|High season||January||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$1,423||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$851||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$584||or less|
Can I apply visa online?
Receive Passport, visa Applicants may fill the online application form by going to the tab placed below. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Regular Visa Application. The status of Visa Application can be seen on the link for Visa Enquiry.
Is it easy to get a job in Ghana?
Its very easy to get a job in Ghana provided you are skilled and also possess a good character. The few Nigerians in Ghana are responsible for 80% crime rate in the country, this makes the citizens feel insecure.
How many days will it take to get a visa?
US Visa Processing Times for Different Visa Types
|Visa Type||Processing Time|
|L-2 visa||15 days to 1 month|
|R-1 visa||8 to 9 months|
|P-1 visa||3 to 6 months|
|I visa||10 days|