- 1 How much is a visa for Kenya?
- 2 Can I get a visa on arrival in Kenya?
- 3 How do I get a tourist visa for Kenya?
- 4 How much is Kenya visa on arrival?
- 5 Can I go to Kenya without visa?
- 6 How long does it take to get a visa to Kenya?
- 7 How can I apply Kenya visa online?
- 8 What is the difference between E visa and visa on arrival?
- 9 What happens if my visa gets rejected?
- 10 Can I apply visa online?
- 11 How long can foreigners stay in Kenya?
- 12 What documents do I need for visa?
- 13 Which countries need visa for Kenya?
- 14 How much is visa to Kenya from UK?
- 15 How do I apply for a visa?
How much is a visa for Kenya?
Costs of Kenyan Visas
|Single entry visa (Business or Tourism)||$51|
|East Africa Tourist Visa||$101|
Can I get a visa on arrival in Kenya?
Yes, an applicant will still be able to get a visa at the port of entry on arrival. Visas acquired at Kenyan Embassies and High Commissions are also valid and will be honored at the port of entry.
How do I get a tourist visa for Kenya?
The e- visa can be obtained through an online system. For questions or concerns, please visit Kenya Immigration’s website. A passport with at least two blank pages, six months’ validity, and a visa are required to enter Kenya. Single-entry visas are available online.
How much is Kenya visa on arrival?
The charge for the visa on arrival is US$50 in cash while the charge for processing the E- visa application yourself via the correct Kenya government website (http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html) is US$52.53 including credit card fee.
Can I go to Kenya without visa?
According to this policy, the citizens of 43 states can travel to Kenya without a visa. Since they are visa exempt, only a passport is necessary to enter the country, and there’s no need to Get a Kenyan visa. The only exceptions to this rule involve the citizens of Rwanda and Uganda.
How long does it take to get a visa to Kenya?
The official processing duration for a Kenyan visa as per the official Kenyan Consulates’ site is 14 business days. However, this duration does vary between 2 and 15 days depending on the Embassy to be contacted.
How can I apply Kenya visa online?
You need to:
- Click register on www.ecitizen.go.ke.
- Select Register as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Deparment of Immigration services.
- Select submit Appplication.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
What is the difference between E visa and visa on arrival?
The main difference between an eVisa and a visa on arrival (VOA) is that travelers can apply for an eVisa online before their journey, while VOAs can be obtained once they reach their destination. There is not any reason to deny them the visa, e.g. being on an international watchlist.
What happens if my visa gets rejected?
If denied a visa, in most cases the applicant is notified of the section of law which applies. Visa applicants are also advised by the consular officer if they may apply for a waiver of their ineligibility.
Can I apply visa online?
Receive Passport, visa Applicants may fill the online application form by going to the tab placed below. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Regular Visa Application. The status of Visa Application can be seen on the link for Visa Enquiry.
How long can foreigners stay in Kenya?
Tourist Visa Policy for Kenya A Kenyan tourist visa online is issued for a single entry and allows a stay of 90 days in the country.
What documents do I need for visa?
Documents Required For VISA
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill.
Which countries need visa for Kenya?
Visitors to Kenya require a visa unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months. Consular visa
- North Korea.
How much is visa to Kenya from UK?
The cost of the Kenya visa is £74.95 per person. This cost applies to both the business and the tourist visas, for a maximum stay in Kenya of 90 consecutive days.
How do I apply for a visa?
How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You will need the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.