To apply for a China visa, you need to complete an application form attached with your recently-taken color photo, prepare a valid passport, and submit them along with other supporting documents to the Chinese embassy or consulate which is in charge of your residence area.
- 1 How do I obtain a visa for China?
- 2 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 3 How much bank balance is required for China visa?
- 4 Can I enter China right now?
- 5 Can I apply China Visa now?
- 6 How much is a 10 year Chinese visa?
- 7 Do we need visa for China from India?
- 8 Do Pakistani citizens need visa for China?
- 9 How fast can you get a Chinese visa?
- 10 How long can you stay in China with a visa?
- 11 Which countries can visit China without visa?
- 12 How do I get a visa for China in 2021?
- 13 How can I get China work visa from India?
How do I obtain a visa for China?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. (Check Service Area Map). You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Proof of State Residency.
- VisaCentral Order Form.
- Travel Record.
- Health Declaration.
- Authorization Letter.
How much bank balance is required for China visa?
An original bank statement with a balance of at least US$6000. The statement should be issued in English by a Lebanese bank. 4. If it is the first time you apply for Chinese visa, a working certificate of the applicant must be provided.
Can I enter China right now?
Yes. China currently allows foreign nationals with valid residence permits and visas to enter the country under certain very limited conditions. Please follow guidance on the PRC Embassy website to identify approved labs.
Can I apply China Visa now?
Based on the latest situation of Covid-19 prevention and control, starting from 3 November 2020, the Consular Department of the Commissioner’s Office are ready to accept visa applications through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center from applicants who intend to travel to China for any of the following purposes.
How much is a 10 year Chinese visa?
The cost of a 10-year visa is the same as other short-term visas for US citizens. The $140+ fee will only have to be paid once and then you’re covered for 10 years.
Do we need visa for China from India?
No. Indian citizens are not eligible for visa on arrival in China. They must obtain a visa before arrival in China.
Do Pakistani citizens need visa for China?
Official passport holders of Pakistan are exempted from visas and may stay up to 30 days in the mainland of China and up to 14 days in Hong Kong SAR.
How fast can you get a Chinese visa?
On a general note, a Chinese visa will take 6-8 business days if you choose the standard processing time. The duration to get your Chinese visa can be as fast as 3 days if you choose a rush service, or with express service it could take between 4 to 5 business days.
How long can you stay in China with a visa?
Normally the duration of stay of a “L” visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry.
Which countries can visit China without visa?
A foreign citizen can enter China without a visa under any one of the following circumstances:
- Direct Transit.
- Visiting the Pearl River Delta or Hainan Island.
- Citizens of Singapore, Brunei and Japan.
- Holders of Valid APEC Business Travel Card.
- Holders of PRC Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card.
How do I get a visa for China in 2021?
Latest China Visa Notes
- Many foreigners have obtained a long-term Chinese Visa, maybe a 10-year Chinese Visa.
- From 00:00 September 28, 2020, foreign visitors holding valid Chinese residence permits in three categories (work, personal matters and family reunion) can enter China without reapplying for a China Visa.
How can I get China work visa from India?
- Completed visa application form.
- Recent passport-size photo.
- Valid passport.
- Work Permit (provided by the employer in China)
- Any other required documents.
- Official letter of invitation.
- Health certificate from a recent medical exam.