Re: How can I pay my credit card balance with a Visa Gift Card? You can’t directly. You would need to get a PIN, buy a money order, deposit the money order, then pay it off. Being able to buy a money order with a VGC is extremely local.
- 1 Can you pay off a credit card with a prepaid card?
- 2 Can bills be paid with Visa gift card?
- 3 How do I put a Visa gift card into my bank account?
- 4 Can I use a Visa gift card to pay my Capital One credit card?
- 5 What can you do with a Visa prepaid card?
- 6 How can I pay online with VISA card?
- 7 Can I pay my T mobile bill with a Visa gift card?
- 8 Does a Visa gift card have a routing number?
- 9 How do I transfer money from a prepaid card to my bank account?
- 10 How do I transfer money from a gift card to my bank account?
- 11 Where can I use my Visa Gift Card?
- 12 How do I transfer a Visa gift card to PayPal?
- 13 How can I pay my Capital One credit card without a bank account?
- 14 Can I Make a Capital One payment over the phone?
- 15 How do I Make an instant payment on my Capital One credit card?
Can you pay off a credit card with a prepaid card?
You cannot pay a credit card with a prepaid card. While you can use prepaid cards to make bill payments, credit cards are not among the things that can be paid with a prepaid card. You can only pay a credit card from a bank account, and prepaid cards are not linked to bank accounts.
Can bills be paid with Visa gift card?
Gift cards that carry the Visa or Mastercard logo are typically sold in different denominations and can be used for online shopping or bill payment if sufficient balances are available.
How do I put a Visa gift card into my bank account?
How to transfer a Visa gift card to a bank account?
- Add the card to your PayPal or Venmo account and transfer the balance to your own account.
- Get money for a voucher issued by a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk and then deposit it into your account.
Can I use a Visa gift card to pay my Capital One credit card?
Unfortunately, you cannot use any kind of debit or credit card to make your payment, including MoneyCards and gift cards. Capital One does not accept them as a form of payment.
What can you do with a Visa prepaid card?
The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable card you can use in-person and online to:
- Pay bills.
- Add funds.
- Make purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
How can I pay online with VISA card?
How to pay with a credit card online
- Check the website is secure.
- Select your item(s).
- Go to the “checkout”.
- Enter your details.
- Choose “credit card” as your payment method.
- Provide your credit card details.
- Confirm the payment.
- Extra security measures.
Can I pay my T mobile bill with a Visa gift card?
can i pay online bill with a prepaid visa card? Yes. There’s no reason you can’t as long as it’s yours and you have the 3 digit code, 16 digit number, and there are funds on it. You may need to add the card before using it, but it should work fine.
Does a Visa gift card have a routing number?
They’re not reliant on a routing number to process the transactions. That’s why credit cards don’t have a routing number.
How do I transfer money from a prepaid card to my bank account?
You can typically transfer money from your prepaid card to your bank account online, by logging in to prepaid card’s app or website. If your prepaid card does not allow transfers to bank accounts, you can use a third party service like MoneyGram to make the transfer.
How do I transfer money from a gift card to my bank account?
10 Legit Ways to Transfer Visa Gift Cards to Bank Accounts
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Buy discounted gift cards with your Visa gift card.
- Transfer to your Bank Account via PayPal.
- Pay Yourself with your Visa Gift Card.
- Transfer cash via Venmo.
- Trade for Cash using a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk.
- Sell your gift card.
Where can I use my Visa Gift Card?
The Visa debit gift card can be used at any location accepting Visa debit cards. It can be used in stores, gas stations, restaurants, doctor’s offices and online sites… nearly everywhere. There are literally millions of merchants worldwide who will accept the Visa debit card.
How do I transfer a Visa gift card to PayPal?
How to add a gift card to PayPal
- Go into your PayPal Wallet on a desktop computer.
- Click “Link a debit or credit card.”
- Tap “Link a card manually” if given the option to link manually or through a bank.
- Enter the gift card information.
- Tap “Link Card.”
How can I pay my Capital One credit card without a bank account?
Ways to Make a Capital One Credit Card Payment Through the mobile app: Log in to your account and select your card, then tap “Make a payment.” By mail: Send a check or money order (but not cash) to Capital One / Attn: Payment Processing / PO Box 71083 / Charlotte, NC 28272-1083.
Can I Make a Capital One payment over the phone?
Yes, U.S. customers of Capital One can pay by phone by calling the automated customer service line at (800) 227-4825. You’ll be asked to say or type the last 4 digits of your card number and Social Security number.
How do I Make an instant payment on my Capital One credit card?
You can make a Capital One credit card payment online, by phone, through the Capital One mobile app, by mail or at a branch. To pay a Capital One credit card bill online, log in to your online account and click on “Make a Payment.” Then, choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from.