Visa Free Countries for Ghanaians
- Cambodia. Visa free for 30 days.
- Bangladesh. Visa free for 90 months.
- Indonesia. Visa free for 30 days.
- Singapore. Visa free for 30 days.
- Belize. Visa free for days.
- Barbados. Visa free for 180 days.
- Benin. Visa free for 90 days.
- Bolivia. Visa free for 90 days.
- 1 Which countries can you travel to with Ghana passport without visa?
- 2 Is Ghana passport visa free to Japan?
- 3 Is Bahamas visa free for Ghanaians?
- 4 Does a Ghanaian need a visa to Dubai?
- 5 Is Denmark visa-free for Ghanaians?
- 6 Is Ghana visa-free to Morocco?
- 7 How many countries can Ghana passport go?
- 8 Is Ghana passport visa-free to Singapore?
- 9 Is Malta visa-free for Ghanaians?
- 10 Does a Ghanaian need a Visa to Tanzania?
- 11 Is Hungary visa-free to Ghana?
- 12 Is Ghana visa-free to Belize?
- 13 Can Ghanaians travel to UAE without visa?
- 14 Do UK citizens need a visa for Ghana?
Which countries can you travel to with Ghana passport without visa?
Ghana passport visa free countries outside Africa
- Vanuatu (the country is located in Oceania)
- Cambodia (located in Asia)
- Singapore (located in Asia)
- Tuvalu (the country is found in Oceania)
- Palau (the country is located in Oceania)
- Philippines (located in Asia)
- Indonesia (located in southeast Asia)
Is Ghana passport visa free to Japan?
Japan visa for citizens of Ghana is required. For more information please contact the nearest Japan embassy.
Is Bahamas visa free for Ghanaians?
Bahamas tourist visa from Ghana Most visitors from Ghana can travel to Bahamas without restrictions. No quarantine is required.
Does a Ghanaian need a visa to Dubai?
No, any ordinary Ghanaian interested in travelling to Dubai must process an entry visa because the visa is a prerequisite for entering the United Arab Emirates. Please note further that Ghana is not one of the countries that UAE allows visa-free or visa on arrival.
Is Denmark visa-free for Ghanaians?
If you are from Ghana, you definitely need a Schengen visa to enter Denmark. With iVisa.com you can apply online and get your visa from your home.
Is Ghana visa-free to Morocco?
Can I travel to Morocco without visa?? A lot of countries do not need a visa to travel to Morocco, but Ghana is not one of them.
How many countries can Ghana passport go?
As of 2 July 2019, Ghanaian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 64 countries and territories, ranking the Ghanaian passport 80th in terms of travel freedom (tied with passports from Philippines and Zimbabwe) according to the Henley Passport Index.
Is Ghana passport visa-free to Singapore?
Ghanaian nationals can stay in Singapore visa-free for a duration of 30 days. Before entry into Singapore, intending visitors must have a valid passport, copy of return or onward ticket and proof of sufficient funds for the duration of your stay.
Is Malta visa-free for Ghanaians?
Holders of Malta Golden Visa continue to enjoy Visa-free access to the entire Schengen Area with passport holders able to access many more countries without requiring a Visa. In March 2019, the government signed a visa waiver agreement with Ghana allowing its citizens to travel without a Visa to the African state.
Does a Ghanaian need a Visa to Tanzania?
Ghanaian passport holders do not require a visa to visit Tanzania. Ghanaian passport holders can stay visa-free for 90 days in Tanzania.
Is Hungary visa-free to Ghana?
Hungary is open for travel. Most visitors from Ghana can travel to Hungary without restrictions. No quarantine is required.
Is Ghana visa-free to Belize?
Belize is visa-free for Ghanaians whether they are traveling for tourism or business purposes. Travelers are required to provide a police certificate which shows that they have no criminal record. Before entry into Belize, visitors must have one passport photograph, a valid passport and a letter of financial support.
Can Ghanaians travel to UAE without visa?
Visiting the United Arab Emirates could soon be a visa-free experience for Ghanaians. 5, Ghana’s parliament ratified an agreement that will waive visa requirements for its citizens traveling to the oil-rich Arab nation that is a choice destination for African tourists and business people.
Do UK citizens need a visa for Ghana?
You need a visa to enter Ghana. Ghana’s UK visa service is operating. Visit the Ghana High Commission website to stay up to date and to make an online application.