How long does a business visa to China last?
- The duration of stay (each visit) normally is 30-60 days. Multiple-entry up to 10 years is issued to US passport holder. Business M visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities on behalf of a US business.
- 1 What are the visa types for China?
- 2 How do I read a Chinese visa?
- 3 Can I enter China with a tourist visa?
- 4 How long can you stay in China with a visa?
- 5 Can I visit China without a visa?
- 6 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
- 7 How much is a tourist visa to China?
- 8 How do I get a tourist visa for China?
- 9 How much is China visa fee?
- 10 What happens if you overstay your Chinese visa?
- 11 Is it dangerous to visit China?
- 12 How long can foreigners stay in China?
What are the visa types for China?
Chinese visas fall into four types: diplomatic visa, courtesy visa, service visa and ordinary visa. Ordinary visas are further divided into the following categories: 1) A Tourist Visa ( L Visa ) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for a short stay for tourism, family visit or other personal affairs.
How do I read a Chinese visa?
How to read a Chinese Visa
- Category. This specifies the type of visa you have, and what it can be used for:
- Entries. This refers to the number of times the visa holder is permitted to enter and leave China within the validity period of the visa:
- Issue and exit date.
- Duration of each stay after entry.
- Issued at.
- Full name.
- Birth Date.
- Passport Number.
Can I enter China with a tourist visa?
The visa will be valid for a minimum period of 30 days and a maximum period of 180 days. After the travel ban is lifted, you can enter China with any type of visa. When you enter China, you can then go to the Entry and Exit Administrative Department of the Police for the residence permit extension application.
How long can you stay in China with a visa?
Normally the duration of stay of a “L” visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry.
Can I visit China without a visa?
As of January 1, 2016, China has allowed foreigners to travel to and visit several cities in China without a formal visa for up to 144 hours, or six days. If you are planning to travel within China, or if you plan to visit China more than once, it might be better to apply for a standard tourist visa.
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.
How much is a tourist visa to China?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
How do I get a tourist visa for China?
To apply for a China visa, you need to complete an application form attached with your recently-taken color photo, prepare a valid passport, and submit them along with other supporting documents to the Chinese embassy or consulate which is in charge of your residence area.
How much is China visa fee?
|Number of Entry||U.S. Citizens||Citizens of Third Countries|
|Multiple Entries for 6 Months||$140||$60|
|Multiple Entries for 12 Months or more||$140||$90|
What happens if you overstay your Chinese visa?
Overstay will violate the law of China and will result in punishment. Your visa might expire before your intended departure date for China if you apply too early; but if you apply too late, you might not be able to obtain a visa in time for your scheduled departure.
Is it dangerous to visit China?
Safety in public places For the most part, China is a safe place to visit, and crowds in public places should not cause any worry. Of course, small risks are still present, including petty theft and pickpocketing in tourist areas, as well as at train stations and on sleeper buses and trains.
How long can foreigners stay in China?
Single-entry tourist visas usually grant a maximum stay of 30 days, but you can ask for up to 90 days. The number of days you receive partly depends on the passport you hold. Tourist visas can normally be extended no more than two times within China.