|Country||Visa requirement||Allowed stay||Notes (excluding departure fees)||Reciprocity|
|Albania||Visa not required||90 days||ID card valid||√|
|Andorra||Visa not required||√|
- 1 Do I need a visa to visit Macedonia?
- 2 How many countries can I travel with a North Macedonia passport?
- 3 Is visa exemption extended to 2021 in Macedonia?
- 4 How long can I stay in Macedonia as an EU citizen?
- 5 Do I need a visa to go to Macedonia?
- 6 Is Schengen visa valid for Macedonia?
- 7 How many countries can you go with Macedonian passport?
- 8 Does Macedonia need visa for Europe?
- 9 How do I get Macedonia visa?
- 10 Can Russians visit Macedonia?
- 11 Can I travel to Spain from Macedonia?
- 12 Does Macedonia need visa for France?
- 13 Does Macedonia need visa for Canada?
- 14 Do Macedonians need visa for Singapore?
- 15 Does Macedonia need visa for Dubai?
- 16 Can Macedonians work in Germany?
- 17 Who needs visa for Kosovo?
- 18 Can you enter Switzerland from Macedonia?
Do I need a visa to visit Macedonia?
Visa requirements for foreign visitors to the Republic of North Macedonia are as follows: they must obtain a visa from a diplomatic representative, embassy, or consulate in their country of residence, or from the closest location where a diplomatic representative can be found, before entering the country. Since 2008, there have been modifications to the visa policy.
How many countries can I travel with a North Macedonia passport?
According to the Henley Passport Index, nationals of North Macedonia enjoyed visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 125 countries and territories as of January 2022, putting the country’s passport as 42nd in terms of travel freedom overall.
Is visa exemption extended to 2021 in Macedonia?
Visa exemption for foreign people with valid passports from a third country who also have a valid British, Canadian, or United States visa will be extended until December 31, 2021, according to a decision by the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia (RoM).
How long can I stay in Macedonia as an EU citizen?
*Residents with an EU resident card are permitted to stay in Macedonia for a maximum of 15 days on each occasion they enter the country. A visa, on the other hand, is necessary for stays of more beyond 15 days.
Do I need a visa to go to Macedonia?
Passports from the United States that are still valid are necessary for travel to North Macedonia. Visas are not required for journeys that are shorter than 90 days in length and take place within a six-month period for tourism or commercial purposes.
Is Schengen visa valid for Macedonia?
Citizens of any nation who have a valid Schengen visa can travel to North Macedonia without a visa for a period of 15 days. In addition, holders of a valid residence permit issued by a Schengen member state are covered by this provision.
How many countries can you go with Macedonian passport?
It enables visa-free travel to 125 countries throughout the world. As a result, it has a mediocre overall mobility rating. Macedonian passport holders can travel to countries such as Brazil, Israel, Turkey, and the whole European Union without a visa or with a visa on arrival if they have a visa-exempt passport.
Does Macedonia need visa for Europe?
Any Macedonian citizen wishing to travel to Europe for more than 90 days or for purposes other than those permitted under the ETIAS program will be required to apply for a Schengen visa before traveling.
How do I get Macedonia visa?
How to Apply for a Short-Term Visitor Visa
- Fill out our simple online application and pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- Make an appointment for a consultation. We’ll arrange for you to meet with the consul general.
- Take your passport and visa to the pick-up location. Pick up your passport at the embassy.
- When entering the target country, you must show your passport as well as the Visa Sticker.
Can Russians visit Macedonia?
Open. Travel to North Macedonia is now permitted. The vast majority of travelers from Russia are permitted to travel freely across North Macedonia. There is no need for quarantine.
Can I travel to Spain from Macedonia?
Citizens of North Macedonia are now permitted to enter Spain without a visa for short stays that do not exceed 90 days in length. The people of North Macedonia will be required to apply for a Schengen visa if their stay would last more than 90 days in Europe.
Does Macedonia need visa for France?
For Macedonians, the European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) is a must. Until the end of 2022, holders of Macedonian passports will be permitted admission into the Schengen Area for travels of up to 90 days in length for tourist, business, or leisure purposes without the need to apply for a Schengen visa.
Does Macedonia need visa for Canada?
Macedonian nationals are needed to get a tourist visa before visiting Canada. The stay is normally brief, with a maximum of 180 days allowed and a visa that expires after that.
Do Macedonians need visa for Singapore?
Step 1: Citizens of Macedonia are not required to obtain a visa in order to enter Singapore. Step 2: Upon arrival in Singapore, Macedonian citizens should proceed to the immigration desk. Step 3: Present a valid travel document, such as an original passport or a travel document from North Macedonia (if applicable).
Does Macedonia need visa for Dubai?
No, Macedonian nationals are ineligible for a visa on arrival in Dubai, regardless of their nationality.
Can Macedonians work in Germany?
- Applicants for working visas from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Kosovo Republic, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia — all Balkan countries in the process of gaining membership in the European Union — have been eligible to enter Germany since November 2015.
- The accord is part of the Western Balkan settlement, which is a bureaucratic migrant conduit that connects Europe with the Middle East.
Who needs visa for Kosovo?
Those who are citizens of the Republic of Kosovo can travel to the following countries without a visa: Albanie; Turkey; Macedonia; Montenegro; Serbia; and the Maldives Islands. In order to travel to other countries, Kosovo nationals must first get a visa from the relevant country’s embassy or the embassy responsible for granting visas in their respective country.
Can you enter Switzerland from Macedonia?
Those citizens of North Macedonia who can demonstrate that they have received a recognized vaccination, as specified in the online Travelcheck, are permitted to enter Switzerland.