“The Sims 3” expansion pack, “World Adventures,” allows you to send your Sims on vacations to other countries within the game. You start off at the lowest Visa level and, with each visit to a country, you increase your Visa level for that country.
- 1 Is there a cheat for Visa points on Sims 3?
- 2 What is the max visa level Sims 3?
- 3 How do you get more lifetime rewards on Sims 3?
- 4 How do I enable cheats in Sims 3?
- 5 Is there a cheat to make your Sim pregnant Sims 3?
- 6 What does the hover bed do in Sims 3?
- 7 What does above reproach mean Sims 3?
- 8 Can a sim get pregnant from WooHoo?
- 9 What is Testingcheatsenabled?
- 10 How do you get rich in Sims 3?
Is there a cheat for Visa points on Sims 3?
No cheats. But one of the mods (which I don’t use) does increase visa level.
What is the max visa level Sims 3?
The benefits stack from each Sim traveling to a destination, so by having 8 Sims travel with level 3 visa level, each possessing the lifetime reward and certificate, it is possible to have a maximum of 12 + (8 x 3) + (8 x 3) = 60 days of vacation.
How do you get more lifetime rewards on Sims 3?
Hold Control and Click in the blank space just to the right of the treasure chest. Move your mouse around while quickly clicking to find the sweet spot. Once you hit it, click like mad to increase your current Sim or Pet’s Lifetime Points.
How do I enable cheats in Sims 3?
First things first, in order to enable cheats on The Sims 3, you’ll need to bring up the cheat console using the instructions below:
- The Sims 3 PC cheats: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press c.
- The Sims 3 Mac cheats: Hold Command and Shift, then press c.
- The Sims 3 PS3 cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once.
Is there a cheat to make your Sim pregnant Sims 3?
There are no pregnancy cheats to help you have twins or triplets, but a gameplay mechanic does influence this. If you want your Sim to get a high chance of getting pregnant with twins or triplets, as stated above, the first step is likely to get the fertility treatment.
What does the hover bed do in Sims 3?
A hover bed in Generations. It is a floating double bed which gives Sims a Gently Floating (+10) moodlet while they sleep in it.
What does above reproach mean Sims 3?
A Sim’s death does not end their relationship. Another lifetime reward, Above Reproach reduces the chance that a Sim’s actions will affect their reputation.
Can a sim get pregnant from WooHoo?
Regular WooHoo never results in pregnancy, and Sims who are hoping to start a family in this way need to use the ‘Try for Baby’ option instead.
What is Testingcheatsenabled?
Players can also use testingcheatsenabled to control Sims that are not part of the household with the Make Selectable option, or they can temporarily remove household members with the Make Unselectable option. This option allows the player to control newborn babies, who are not normally controllable.
How do you get rich in Sims 3?
Sims 3 Money Making Tips for Self Employment
- Collecting – Collect Bugs, Rocks, Gems and Metals.
- Explore Catacombs Under the Graveyard.
- Fishing for Lots of Fun and Big Money from Self Employment.
- Gardening – Satisfaction from the Earth.
- Guitar – Everyone Loves a Good Musician and You Can Make Money from Tips.