When the checkout process asks for the billing address, you must use the exact same address supplied during the registration process. After using the card for a while, dial the number on the back to check your current balance.
- 1 What address do you put for Visa gift card?
- 2 How do I use my Visa gift card for online billing address?
- 3 What address do I use for vanilla Visa?
- 4 Where can I use prepaid Visa card?
- 5 Do you have to activate a visa gift card?
- 6 Do gift cards have billing addresses?
- 7 What is a billing address?
- 8 Can I use my Vanilla card without registering?
- 9 Where is the cardholder name on a Visa debit card?
- 10 Do Visa gift cards have zip codes?
- 11 What is a billing zip code on Visa?
- 12 How do I know what my zip code is?
What address do you put for Visa gift card?
3. Use Real Name and Current Address. When registering the gift card, enter your first and last name, just as you would on a credit card. Enter current address information as well.
How do I use my Visa gift card for online billing address?
How to Use A Visa Gift Card Online in 4 Easy Steps.
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- When you are ready to check out, you’ll be taken to the payment methods screen. Typical options include credit or debit card, gift card, or PayPal.
- Enter in your Visa gift card information under ‘Credit or Debit card’.
- Check out!
What address do I use for vanilla Visa?
Vanilla Gift Cards can be delivered to one address, which can be different from the billing address. You cannot ship Gift Cards to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses, or international addresses. Vanilla Gift does not accept payment methods with addresses from the state of HI for Gift Cards.
Where can I use prepaid Visa card?
Most prepaid cards have a network logo (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) and can be used anywhere that brand is accepted. Some examples include grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, hotels, and for online shopping. Prepaid cards can also usually be used for purchases over the phone.
Do you have to activate a visa gift card?
Many Visa Gift cards are activated automatically upon purchase and may be used immediately. However, some Visa Gift cards must be activated by the recipient before they can be used. Be sure to sign in the designated area on the back before making your first purchase.
Do gift cards have billing addresses?
Visa Gift Card Should be Registered Registration usually involves linking a name and billing address to the prepaid card. Though you generally are not required to register a gift card in order to use it in stores or restaurants, the process is fairly important if you intend to use the gift card online.
What is a billing address?
Your personal billing address is the address you give when applying for a credit or debit card. This address is associated with you on your bank account and other payment functions. Your billing address is usually the address where you live, but not always. Otherwise you will need to add a separate shipping address.
Can I use my Vanilla card without registering?
If you don’t go online or call your card provider, or if your provider does not automatically activate your card for you, you will not be able to use your card. In most cases, once you successfully register your card, you will be able to use all of the card’s features.
Where is the cardholder name on a Visa debit card?
The account number and cardholder’s name are embossed or printed on the front of a Visa card. The card also has a special three-digit validation code on the back. This code provides additional security for the cardholder.
Do Visa gift cards have zip codes?
If you’re keying in a gift card manually, yes, you will need to enter in the appropriate zip code. In many cases, someone has to activate the gift card by using their own address; you may want to ask your customer to provide their zip code.
What is a billing zip code on Visa?
The credit card billing address zip code is used as a Card Verification Value. This zip code is the zip code of the billing address of the credit card you are using to pay your utility bill. It may or may not be the zip code in your utility bill address.
How do I know what my zip code is?
USPS.com. To find a zip code with USPS.com, you need to fill in the fields with your USA street address, city, and state. Then click Find and you’ll get your postal code.