The Verizon Visa Card is designed just for Verizon wireless customers who are Account Owners or Account Managers with 10 phone lines or less on their wireless account. Use the card and earn rewards on every purchase, everywhere your Verizon Visa Card is accepted.
- 1 What bank is Verizon Visa card?
- 2 How do I pay Verizon Visa card?
- 3 Where can I use my Verizon Visa gift card?
- 4 Can you use the Verizon credit card anywhere?
- 5 Does Verizon do a hard credit pull?
- 6 Is the Verizon Visa card metal?
- 7 Does Verizon charge a fee for paying with credit card?
- 8 How do I check my Verizon Visa balance?
- 9 Can I use my Verizon gift card to pay off my phone?
- 10 Can you use Verizon dollars on Bill?
- 11 Is Verizon hard to get approved for?
- 12 How do Verizon bill credits work?
- 13 What can you charge to your Verizon account?
What bank is Verizon Visa card?
The Verizon Visa® Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, offers close-to-jaw-dropping rewards in common spending categories for a card with a $0 annual fee. They include 4% back on groceries and gas, 3% back at restaurants and 2% on Verizon purchases. The generous rates on everyday expenses mean your rewards can add up fast.
How do I pay Verizon Visa card?
You can pay your Verizon Credit Card:
- Online by signing in to your account or by paying as a guest.
- By calling (866) 313-9396 or the number on the back of your card.
- Via mail at the following address: Verizon Visa. PO BOX 530916. Atlanta, GA 30353-0916.
Where can I use my Verizon Visa gift card?
Verizon Wireless Gift Cards
- This gift card can be used to buy merchandise & services at stores/kiosks operated by Verizon or at verizon.com.
- Gift cards can be used to pay a Verizon Wireless or Fios bill by visiting Verizon.com or using the My Verizon app (wireless bills only) or My Fios app.
Can you use the Verizon credit card anywhere?
Use the card and earn rewards on every purchase, everywhere your Verizon Visa Card is accepted. (Enrollment in Mobile + Home Rewards is required for the use of Verizon Dollars toward Verizon Fios bill payment.)
Does Verizon do a hard credit pull?
A: Verizon will do a hard check on your credit if you sign up for any of their post-paid plans. Unfortunately, this means that your score may drop a few points when you sign up for a new plan with Verizon, but it should not be more than about 5 points, so it isn’t a big deal and your credit should bounce back quickly.
Is the Verizon Visa card metal?
Yes, the Verizon Visa Card is metal.
Does Verizon charge a fee for paying with credit card?
In case you missed it, effective January 15th, Verizon will charge you $2 to make one-time credit or debit card payments on the phone or online. According to its service agreement, Verizon can charge either an 18% annual interest rate or a $5 fee for late payment if such charges are legal in your state.
How do I check my Verizon Visa balance?
You can obtain your card balance via three convenient methods: Visit verizon.com/prepaidcard, call 1.888. 397.0765, or sign up for optional text alerts after each point of sale transaction. Standard text messaging and data rates, fees, and charges may apply. Visit verizon.com/prepaidcard for more information.
Can I use my Verizon gift card to pay off my phone?
Gift cards can be used to pay your Verizon mobile or home bill through your My Verizon account (website or My Verizon app) or by phone. Important: You must have a balance due to be able to add a Verizon Gift Card as a bill payment option.
Can you use Verizon dollars on Bill?
Your Device Dollars become Verizon Dollars2, which can be used to pay your Verizon wireless or Fios home internet bills3 or buy devices and accessories.
Is Verizon hard to get approved for?
Verizon Wireless has strict credit check requirements. If your credit score is lower than 650, you may have trouble getting approved or required to pay a large deposit.
How do Verizon bill credits work?
Since we bill in advance for certain services, when a customer disconnects service they may end up with a credit balance on their final bill. This credit balance will automatically be refunded if you don’t owe any money on any Verizon accounts. This can take 60 days or more.
What can you charge to your Verizon account?
You can bill to your account for any of these transactions:
- Upgrade equipment.
- Buy accessories.
- Add a new device to your existing account.
- Upgrade fee (eligible orders only)
- Taxes on device payments (online purchases only)
- Third-party content and Verizon Gift Cards.