To apply for a Vietnam visa online, simply follow these four simple steps:
- Fill out the safe and secure online form to get things started.
- Confirmation and payment are required.
- Receipt and printing of the Letter of Approval
- Get your visa stamped as soon as you arrive at one of the three international airports in Vietnam.
- You can begin by completing the secure online application form.
- 1 How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
- 2 Can you get a Vietnamese visa on arrival?
- 3 What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
- 4 How can I get Vietnam visa from Pakistan?
- 5 How much is a 5 year visa to Vietnam?
- 6 How much is a 1 year visa to Vietnam?
- 7 How fast can I get a Vietnam visa?
- 8 How do I get a 5 year Vietnam visa?
- 9 How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
- 10 How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
- 11 Can I enter Vietnam right now?
- 12 Is Vietnam visa issued?
- 13 Which country can Vietnamese go without visa?
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
|Type of visa||Service fee||Stamping fee|
|1 month single entry||90 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||95 USD||50 USD|
|3 months single entry||120 USD||25 USD|
|3 months multiple entry||135 USD||50 USD|
Can you get a Vietnamese visa on arrival?
For those traveling by air, visa on arrival is an option. If you plan to go to Vietnam by land or cruise ship, you must first contact the nearest Vietnam embassy to get a complete Vietnam visa before departing. After landing in Vietnam, passengers must pick up their visa on arrival at one of the country’s airports.
What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
- To apply for a visa to Vietnam, you will need to bring the following papers with you: Passport: A passport that has at least six months of validity remaining after the date of travel.
- Photo: Two passport-sized pictures (4×6 cm, taken within the last six months and without the use of glasses)
- Application Forms: M3 entry/exit form (for visa on arrival)
- M3 visa application form
How can I get Vietnam visa from Pakistan?
For nationals and passport holders of Pakistan, there are now two options for obtaining a visa to Vietnam, which are as follows:
- Obtain an Embassy Visa. Holders of Pakistani passports can obtain a visa at the Vietnam embassy or consulate in their home country or in any other country where they are staying or visiting.
- Obtain a visa on arrival (this is highly recommended)
How much is a 5 year visa to Vietnam?
Multi-entry fees (for six to twelve months): US $135. US $145 for multiple admissions (within 1-2 years). Multi-year admissions (between 2 and 5 years): US $155.
How much is a 1 year visa to Vietnam?
THE FEE FOR A VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL:
|Type of visa||Cost/Person(USD)||Stamping Fee|
|3 months single entry||$27||$25|
|1 month multiple entry||$22||$50|
|3 months multiple entry||$55||$50|
|1 year (US passports only)||$55||$135|
How fast can I get a Vietnam visa?
Fill out an application for a visa upon arrival. You will receive the visa letter within 3-5 business days (in Emergency Cases, it can be processed in just 2-3 HOURS) Prepare all of the necessary papers, pay the needed stamping price, and board the plane to Vietnam, where the visa will be stamped in your passport upon arrival at the Vietnam International Airport.
How do I get a 5 year Vietnam visa?
How can I obtain a visa exemption for five years?
- Documents required: passport or residency permit issued by an appropriate authority in the country of residence that is valid for at least six months after the date of arrival in Vietnam
- And comparable paper.
- 02 photographs (with a white backdrop, a straight face, a bare head, and no glasses)
- 02 photographs
How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
The following is the processing time for a Vietnam visa: The processing time for a Vietnam eVisa is around three business days. For a Vietnam Visa on Arrival, the Letter of Approval will take between 2 and 4 working days to arrive. If you use a third-party firm to seek the Letter of Approval, the cost might often be significantly more.
How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
Visitors can stay in the nation for up to 90 days with a visa that is valid for about 3 months (3 months). Visitors who enter Vietnam on a tourist visa are permitted to stay in the country for a maximum of four months, according to the Vietnam Immigration Department’s regulations.
Can I enter Vietnam right now?
In order to enter Vietnam, the Ministry of Health needs either a negative PCR test performed within 72 hours of departure or a negative fast test performed within 24 hours of arrival. COVID-19 tests must be given and validated by health authorities that are qualified to do so.
Is Vietnam visa issued?
The Vietnamese government has reinstated its pre-pandemic visa issue procedures, which will take effect on March 15, 2022. All previously imposed visa restrictions have been abolished completely.
Which country can Vietnamese go without visa?
Vietnamese passport holders have visa-free entry to countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Chile, Sri Lanka, and Thailand, as well as visas on arrival in other countries.